Some of my art :)

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Some of my art :)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 3875

@calidris Sadly, no, I don’t own any reptiles, but there are plenty of anole lizards around my house! (anoles are the little brown or green lizards with a red throat flap, called a dewlap)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h

Dinosaurs are the main reptiles I draw. This was part of my school notes for logic. I doodled a raptor in a shoe for some reason…..

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h

And for my five-book Jurassic World fanfic, I drew covers for Blue, Delta, Echo, Charlie, and the Indoraptor (who’s a good guy in the story; I named him Shadow).

calidris
          @calidris
            • Total Posts: 109

@keilah-h Dude I love dinosaurs!  I had an extreme hyperfixation on dinosaurs when i was in preschool, and while I don’t have the same level of obsession now, i still really love them 🙂

I visited a tiny little dinosaur museum with my family when we were visiting Colorado, and it was really cool because it had a lot of historical and scientific significance.  The first Apatosaurus was discovered in the area, and the museum had the smallest baby stegosaurus tracks in the world (also discovered in the area) 🙂

I’ve never seen the Jurassic world movies, but I saw the first Jurassic park and I really liked it.  Did you know that there’s evidence now that most dinosaurs probably had feathers?  I really love birds, so I think it’s super cool!

Tell me about Nyx!

*laughs as one fey*

Katherine
            @mkfairygirl
              • Total Posts: 549

@calidris❤️

@anatra23
              Oooh, your drawings look INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!😀

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
              Fall in love with Jesus

Katherine
              @mkfairygirl

@keilah-h WOW, you’re great at drawing!!!!!!!!!! 😀

Fall in love with Jesus

Daisy Torres
                @daisy-torres
                  • Total Posts: 691

@calidris Thanks! I actually used to not like painting a while back, but now I love it! I used to only do black-and-white pencil sketches XD

Haha the attention span thing is relatable T_T I often catch myself skipping through videos, even if I love what’s being said, just to get to the point XD

No problem!! You may have some trouble getting through Moriah Elisabeth’s stuff because her things can easily be 15 minutes long, but you can skim through it and get an idea of her content.

@anatra23
                  I do!! That’s so cool that you do too!! I’m fairly recent to her stuff. My cousin showed it to me like last month, so I’m still catching up on a lot of her videos. I haven’t noticed the humor going down, but like I said, I’m watching a lot of her older videos right now XD

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

calidris
                  @calidris
                    • Total Posts: 109

@daisy-torres thanks for the recomnendations!  I feel like painting is difficult to get into, but really fun once you get used to it.  I don’t have the money or patience for it lol

*laughs as one fey*

Daisy Torres
                    @daisy-torres

@calidris Absolutely! It definitely can be XD Yeah, that is a downfall. It can definitely get expensive. That’s why I tend to digitally paint a lot. I’m still learning the ropes with digital, but it can be pretty fun!

Here’s one I did recently! This one is a main character (she’s mute, hence the tape over her mouth) from a sci-fi novel my cousin and I are working on!

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Katherine
                      @mkfairygirl

This is a fanart I did for @issawriter7 ‘s book Into the Lamp.

Fall in love with Jesus

Katherine
                        @mkfairygirl

@daisy-torres I love your artwork!!!!!! It looks amazing!!!!!! 😀

Fall in love with Jesus

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@calidris I use both dinosaurs with feathers and dinosaurs without them in my stories. Usually I use the feathers as kind of like their hairstyle XD. And actually, I also haven’t seen the Jurassic World movies, but I love the dinosaurs (especially Blue the Raptor).

Nyx is sort of a comic relief character. She originally came from a Marvel fanfic (she and her sister Skyraptor worked with the Guardians of the Galaxy for a while for some reason). She loves to tease people about everything, but especially about their possibly love interests…..

Believe it or not, there are characters like Nyx in many of the stories I write. She’s become a somewhat stereotypical character.

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

@mkfairygirl Thank you!

Daisy Torres
                              @daisy-torres

@mkfairygirl Thank you so much!!! I loooove the hair on yours! I’m not good at doing hair yet XD It fits ItL perfectly!!!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Daisy Torres.
                                • This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Daisy Torres.

Elfwing
                                @elfwing
                                  • Total Posts: 486

@akbaer @keilah-h Wow! Great artwork, both of you!

Also, may I say….

I LOVE dinos and Jurassic Park & World!! If you ever wanna see an epic dino museum with a massive selection of fossils and even better stuff, go to the Drumheller Valley Royal Tyrell Dinosaur Museum, Alberta, Canada. They have a HUGE selection and are famous for having the largest dinosaur statue in the world. (according to the locals it’s a girl dino ;P )

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 131 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >