Back Stories, the thing that shapes life

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters Back Stories, the thing that shapes life

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@rae CHASE!!! I LOVE HIMMMMMM

💕💕😭😭💕💕😭😭

THE POOR BOIIIIIIIIII

Sara
      @savannah_grace2009
        • Total Posts: 1992

@rae

I love Chase!!!!!! It’s so sad though!!!!! BUT I LOVE HIM!!!!

Lukas&Livia
        #Lalbert
        Sef&Chase
        #HOTTOLINE
        LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Sara
        @savannah_grace2009

Okay peoples, I’m going to post one of my characters’ backstories, but can’t decide which…should I do:

Marcurious (the same as in the Character RP)

Lilitu

Sef

Ottoline (most of you know a little about her if you’re in any RP’s)

Neveah

Lukas&Livia
          #Lalbert
          Sef&Chase
          #HOTTOLINE
          LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Anonymous

Time for another charrie bc I’m in the mood to rant about one of my precious babies XD

Anywhoooooo

Side Character in Freedom’s Fire

Fin Wolfgang Müller

38 years old; approx. 6’0″. Wavy light brown hair, lightly tanned complexion, gray eyes. Average height and average build with some muscles.

Fin’s story began November 15th, 1906, born to a lower middle-class German couple, Fineas and Hannah Müller, as the oldest of 6.

Life was good and even grand, and Fin was loved on and doted on by his loving, Christian parents. God always came first in their household, and family came right after, just above Church. Fin loved his family and loved his life.

But tragedy was bound to strike. 

In 1917, when Fin was 11 and his mother was pregnant with his youngest sibling, the last of the Müller children, they received a heartbreaking telegram…

…Fin’s father perished in the First World War.

Hannah was heartbroken, and her heartbreak led to her contracting deadly illness a few years later that almost took her life and rendered her unable to do much labor. Fin, only a 14-year-old boy, a child, dropped out of school to provide for his mother and five younger siblings.

He practically became man of the house and did his best to help his mother guide his siblings, and though Hannah did everything she could, Fin didn’t have a father to guide him…and Fin’s belief in God began to slip away.

Time went on and Fin’s siblings began to grow up, go to college, go to work, and begin families of their own.

Loyal and loving to a fault, Fin never left, giving up his own desire for a family to care for his aging mother.

He hated the factory work he had to do, and he knew there had to be more to life than the hopeless life he was living.

In 1938, tragedy struck once more…and Fin lost his beloved mother.

Everyone was gone.

The funeral was over.

All of his siblings went back home to their families.

Everyone had already offered their condolences.

But nothing…no one could bring her back.

Fin closed his eyes, tight, against the pain, his fists clenching at his sides. He opened his eyes, stood, and went to the small end table, searching for…needing…something that could numb his pain.

He turned the radio up, listening to the echoing music. His gray eyes roved to the small book lying right in front of the radio.

His mother’s.

His mother’s beloved Bible.

Fin groaned and shoved it off the table.

The Bible hit the floor with a resounding thud.

Two months after his mother’s death, Fin entered into the Scutzstaffel, quickly rising in the ranks to become an officer. Planted at a nearby camp, Fin caught the attention of his commanding officer, Felix Baumann, and was recognized for his ability and willingness to do anything asked of him.

Searching for meaning in all of the wrong places and lost without anyone to guide him, Fin was far from a kind man. He lied, he cheated, he used, and he manipulated…and, of course, he killed.

Turning to alcohol, Fin’s life plummeted into total chaos…and every place he turned for meaning left him more broken than the last.

He spent four years in the SS in that way…until God stepped in.

Fin’s best skill, well known to Felix, was his perfect aim, and as such, he was often placed to do firing squad duty when prisoners got out of line.

Most everyone accepted their fate and did nothing, as per usual…but…well…things happened differently one day.

Fin held the gun steady, the sight already perfectly aimed.

The two young men before hadn’t even moved, as none did. No one dared to move, knowing that it would make their circumstance even worse.

There was only one left.

An elderly man that seemed to barely be able to move, much less walk. The two young men were his sons, Fin knew that much, and he had his back to Fin.

Fin rose the gun level with the man’s chest. The man was about to get what he deserved.

The old man, shaking with arthritis, slowly turned around. His brown eyes filled with tears at the sight of his perished sons. His gaze shifted, and his eyes met Fin’s.

Fin scoffed. What was this man, this dog, doing? He dared to look Fin dead in the eyes?

Tears coursed down the man’s cheeks. He rose a shaking hand, one finger slowly stretching out to point at Fin. “…God forgives you…and so do I.”

Fin’s gun clattered to the ground.

Fin went on a journey to find the God that one man spoke of, the God of his mother…and after months of searching and questioning God and struggling and wrestling with guilt…

…Fin gave up his heart.

He’s never looked back, and now does his best to glorify God even when the entire world around him is crumbling. He works in resistance, saving Jews and others from the grip of the Nazis while still remaining in the SS, knowing that in that way, he has an amazing ability to be able to rescue people easier.

Eventually, he meets a young man that reminds him of his younger self, and Fin feels called to mentor him and minister to him in every way he knows how.

Seeing himself there, Fin will do anything for Riker…

…even if it means giving his life.

Anonymous

@savannah_grace2009 I wanna hear about Ottoline, please! 😊

Anonymous

Woah, y’all, typing about Fin took so long 😂

Sara
                @savannah_grace2009

@freedomwriter76

Okay! I’ll type hers in a bit. Hers is probably the saddest one lol

Lukas&Livia
                  #Lalbert
                  Sef&Chase
                  #HOTTOLINE
                  LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Anonymous

@savannah_grace2009 I’ll be sure I have tissues XD

Sara
                    @savannah_grace2009

@freedomwriter76

Oh my gosh…FIN! Why are all your charries so sad??????

Also, you’re really good at writing character summaries XD

Lukas&Livia
                      #Lalbert
                      Sef&Chase
                      #HOTTOLINE
                      LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Sara
                      @savannah_grace2009

Okay, here’s Ottoline’s mood board:

I’ll write hers in a bit, it may take me a while XD

Lukas&Livia
                        #Lalbert
                        Sef&Chase
                        #HOTTOLINE
                        LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Anonymous

@savannah_grace2009 Her board looks amazing!!😍😭😍

I know…I know…ok, they’re not ALL like that…just most of them XD

I just love Fin so much💕💕

and aww, thanks! <3

Sara
                          @savannah_grace2009

@freedomwriter76

Thanks! (and you’re welcome, haha)

Lukas&Livia
                            #Lalbert
                            Sef&Chase
                            #HOTTOLINE
                            LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Anonymous

Okay, another charrie!!!

(I like backstories…what can I say?? XD)

1st MC of Out of Love

Antagonist in Freedom’s Fire (and side character in other books lol)

Erich Elias Braun

23 years old; approx. 6’0″. Blonde wavy hair, bright blue eyes, pale skin, average height and average build with minimal muscles

Erich’s story began April 12th, 1921, born to a poor German couple that is nameless. His father, a drunk and abuser, was a cruel man. His mother, soft and gentle, let her husband do quite literally whatever he wanted until she finally decided to run when Erich was 2 months old.

Knowing that her husband would likely find her, unable to work due to chronic illness, and wanting a better life for her son, she gave Erich up to an orphanage, leaving him at the front door and rushing into the night, leaving Erich, his first and middle names, and two notes…one with instructions for the orphanage and one to be given to Erich when he was older, to be given to the family that adopted him to hold until he was 18. (but this letter was lost, and Erich’s family never got it…)

Erich lived a hard but decent life for several years, raised in the Orphanage by the Nuns who ran it…but his entire life changed when he was finally adopted at the young age of 8 by a Jewish family.

His new family was strict and big, yet loving, and Erich loved them with everything he had. He finally knew what having a family was like! He had four older siblings and two younger siblings, and his life was truly and finally good.

Raised from then on as an Orthodox Jew, Erich left the Catholic teachings of the Orphanage behind.

He met and befriended Esther Cohen after she helped defend him from bullies. The two quickly best friends and did everything together.

At the age of 18, Erich began venturing out into the rest of Germany, where he was presented with ideas that he’d heard before but didn’t know much about yet…and he came back home with questions that no one wanted to answer.

The community, run by the local Rabbi, noticed that Erich was questioning their ways, and even though Erich’s family tried to fight it along with Esther’s family, Erich was ostracized from the community…and forced to leave forever.

A couple years later, Erich met and married the love of his life, Ellie…and joined the SS, giving himself the German surname Braun rather than his Jewish Abrams, forging fake paperwork to become an officer in the SS.

Why?

Because he wants vengeance on the people that hurt him.

Or at least so Erich thinks.

Truthfully?

Erich is trying to fill the hole in his heart that nothing seems to be able to fill.

Seeing that the Orphanage taught him about Christ, yet his Orthodox Jewish family taught him that the Messiah hadn’t yet come, Erich has completely turned away, taking a more Atheistic worldview, knowing he wants nothing to do with God and truthfully doesn’t believe God exists, a belief his best friend Esther challenges when they finally reunite after years of separation.

But more than anything, Erich feels unloved.

Why?

…Because he believes that his own mother never wanted him.

Sara
                              @savannah_grace2009

@freedomwriter76

Ottoline

She’s kind of short, lol (about 5’1). Her birthday’s July 12th. She has mid length strawberry blonde hair that can appear pink/red depending on the lighting. In the roleplays she’s in on KP I have her as fifteen (because she has a love interest that’s 16 and I don’t like big age gaps, lol) but in my mind she’s between 13-15. I haven’t decided yet XD
                                Okay, now for the sad part.

Andromeda. 

This world has fallen. Overrun with Pythonos, corrupted by evil, hidden powers at work…and Ottoline and all the Paynes take the brunt of it. 

Paynes are half breeds, when Andromedans couple with humans. They carry both traits of the parents; some resemble the human side, some almost perfectly resemble their Andromedan parents, while some are horribly deformed and disfigured. Paynes are outcasts, treated worse than dirt, spat on, beaten, denied decent jobs. They are banished from regular cities, and so they live in slums on the outskirts.

Pythonos run the government ever since the war, and they have an undying hate of the Paynes, trying to exterminate them. So they steal all the infant Paynes away as soon as they are born, whisking them away to their experimentation unit, known as the UNIT. The UNIT is a living hell. The Pythonos have no mercy, no ears for the desperate pleas and screams of agony of their prisoners. Their hearts are hard, their hands cruel, their minds know nothing but evil.

They experiment on the children, they force the men and women to perform tiresome labor. They give punishments without cause, they give beatings unprovoked. No one should have to endure these horrors.

Yet Ottoline does.

As far as she can remember, the concrete ceiling has been her sky, the dirty fluorescent lightbulbs her sun, pain the throbbing sensation, always lingering, always there.

But with Windy by her side, that has been enough. She still remembers that day, when the door was unlocked and a boy was shoved to the ground. Tears had streaked his cheeks, his nose was bloodied and bruised, and his face was smeared with grime. She had gone to him, lifting him up with the tenderness of an older sister.

The two were inseparable. One would comfort the other. They were siblings, not by blood, but by their minds.

Until one day, when Ottoline took the blame for attempting an escape. Windy had tried to escape the UNIT and had gotten caught, though the Pythonos didn’t know who it was, only that someone had tried.

Ottoline told the Pythonos she did it, and recieved a beating. She was forced to leave their prison compound, and move to the UNIT, the place from where no one returns. The name is feared, whispered in the dark, associated with fear and the blood of its victims. She leaves a heartbroken Windy behind.

Fastforward a couple months.

Ottoline has been placed next to a young woman named Neveah, who has lost everything. The two bond, but Ottoline cannot forget Windy.

Ottoline is going to die.

The Pythonos have assigned her the deadliest experiment. No one survives. She accepts her fate and waits. As a Pythonos advances to take her to her death, then suddenly the Pythonos trips over an extension chord, and morphs into a young boy.

This young boy is named Marcurious. He’s been captured too, and is using his shapeshifting powers to escape. However, he doesn’t know his way out, and Ottoline makes a deal with him. If he breaks her and Neveah out of prison, she’ll help him find the way out.

So he breaks her and Neveah out, and they’re on their way to get Windy when they’re discovered. They have to leave Windy behind.

They escape, but Ottoline feels the guilt that she abandoned her “brother” to horrors unimaginable.

She cannot forget him.

And she vows to return and rescue him.

She will return. 

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Sara.

Lukas&Livia
                                #Lalbert
                                Sef&Chase
                                #HOTTOLINE
                                LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Sara
                                @savannah_grace2009

Holy cow, that is super long!!! sorry, XD

Lukas&Livia
                                  #Lalbert
                                  Sef&Chase
                                  #HOTTOLINE
                                  LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 157 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >