A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 205 total)
  • Author
    The fledgling Artist
    @notawriter
      • Total Posts: 328

@warrenluther04 Looks like Catwing has you covered (haha get it?) for the art. 🙂 Good work on (was it part two?) *nods*

and I was so confused

Rochellaine
      @rochellaine
        • Total Posts: 3322

@ariel-ashira I have noticed you calling yourself dumb or saying you think you make “dumb” comments or questions several times lately.  I want you to know that none of us think you are dumb, and that asking questions is the only way you can learn, so if you don’t know something, of course you should ask about it!  It’s not dumb to not know something.  It’s dumb to not want to learn anything.  And since you are asking questions, it’s obvious you do want to learn, so you are not dumb. 😉

You shouldn’t call yourself dumb, because even if it’s a joke you may begin to believe it, and then it will be hard to convince yourself to learn things.  God made you the way you are, and He gave you the intelligence and desire to learn, as well as the ability to ask questions to further your learning.  No one in the entire world knows everything. 😀

I apologize if I misunderstood your comments.  I am only trying to encourage you. 🙂

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Ariel Ashira
        @ariel-ashira
          • Total Posts: 739

@rochellaine. Thank you very much, friend!  You are right.  I appreciate you saying this.  You are such an encouragement!

"In a mask, was he?"

WarrenLuther04
          @warrenluther04
            • Total Posts: 270

@skredder Actually, it would be kind of cool to have another Golden Retriever! 😀 Thanks!

@dekreel
            That is really cool. Lucky! 🙂 That sounds like an interesting dream. 😀

@supermonkey42
            Thanks! Are you an R2, R3, R4, R5, or C1 unit? *geeks out about Star Wars*

@notawriter
            *laughs and rolls on floor* *wags tail* Yep! Good pun! 🙂 Thanks! Yep, it’s Part 2. 🙂

@ariel-ashira
            *pokes head in* YOU ARE NOT DUMB!!!!!!!!! None of us on KP are dumb!

Yep. Me butting in to encourage people…. But seriously. You aren’t dumb.

🙂

Kapeefer 'Till We're Old and Grey!
            ENFJ-T ... I think (haven't taken the quiz in awhile)

Ariel Ashira
            @ariel-ashira
              • Total Posts: 739

@warrenluther04. Thank you.  🙂  I promise I wont say it again.

"In a mask, was he?"

WarrenLuther04
              @warrenluther04

@ariel-ashira No problem! 🙂 That’s what we Kapeefers are here for! 😀

The fledgling Artist
                @notawriter
                  • Total Posts: 328

@rochellaine I know that the encouragement was for Ariel but I wanted to let you know that it really blessed me too. I never call anyone dumb or stupid out loud but kind of recently I’ve been catching myself thinking stuff like that about myself. Its a habit I need to break! Like you said God made each and every one of us the way we are- he made no mistakes!
                  Anyways I just wanted to say thanks for being a blessing and brightening up the KP forums. 😀

and I was so confused

Ben Powell
                  @supermonkey42
                    • Total Posts: 273

@warrenluther04 Well… my profile pic is of R2-D2 just because everyone recognizes him, but I would have to say that my favorite R-series astromech is the R3 series. The only difference between R2 and R3 is that the R3 series has an upgraded internal computer, and so they made the dome transparent to show it off.

Like that one, except I would extend the orange to the whole body. Of course, I have previously been mentioned as a blue-and-white droid, so I guess I am a blue-and-white R3 model.

Hope that helps. 😉

A Kapeefer for life!
                    Compendium of KP Literature: kapeeferliterature.wordpress.com

WarrenLuther04
                    @warrenluther04

@supermonkey42 So an blue-and-white R3 series…thanks! 🙂 Character notes have been updated.

Catwing
                      @catwing
                        • Total Posts: 2557

@ariel-ashira Thanks. :3

@warrenluther04
                        Maybe one of the the other 11 members of the council can get some time. *shrug* We’ll see. Grosvenor thanks you for understanding.

He is incredibly cute. X3 (sorry about your cat though)

Yes I can fit all those creatures in. 🙂 What sort of scene do you want? Do you want it normal cover shape or side ways? Should I add @filewriter13x ‘s robot assist? What do you want the general feel of the cover to be?

I love the next part! I love how Riddlewit just screams CATWING! And I show up. *trys to think of a way for that to logical work* Wonderment. *nods* :3
                        Though I don’t get the part of my feathers rippling… Did you know that feather order is vital to feathered creatures flight? The direction is designed so that it holds air on the down stroke and let’s air pass through when we bring our wings back up. *grins*

Also I can take other things/creatures/beings with me when I go from Here to There. It does that more effort and if I tried to take the griffin (factoring in his condition/injury) I could only take him to the misty area. Which is where I travel when I vanish. then I would have to wait a bit to recover and then I would have to vanish back. If I’m tired then my return location won’t be as purrcise.
                        That basically what I did in the last part of CC. Except the narrator was In Between so it was a bit more dangerous. Meaning I may have trapped myself in another world for an undefined amount of time. Until I can travel again. 🙁

@rochellaine
                        Once I had a dream I was a spy. I got caught and taken to the head enemy spy. They were going to start interrogating me. In my head I plotted my escape (There was an exit behind the enemy spy and a map on the table [I thought about jumping into it and using it to travel into one of the woods on there]). He gave me this look, “It’s hopeless to escape. So why don’t we get started?”
                        But I just said. “I know something you don’t.” And jumped out of my dream. I woke up. 🙂

Warrenluther04 It’s called lucid dreaming? Intresting. Sometimes I realize I’m dreaming and then change things (I make it so I can fly, defeat the bad guys, back up and reverse my mistake, or something cool like that). Others I fight to wake up. I know I’m dreaming but I can’t seem to get my eyelids to lift. I have to wake up because there’s something scary.
                        Most of the time I have nice dreams… Or weird ones…

@dekreel
                        Wow.

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Skredder
                        @skredder
                          • Total Posts: 527

@catwing How is it that so many people I know can alter their dreams? Never in my life have I been able to change one of my dreams, even when I know I’m dreaming. And never have I had to wake up out of a dream to escape it. And when I am aware that I’m dreaming I don’t sleep well because I’m not deep asleep. And another weird thing is that I’ve never had to wake up from a bad dream, even thought I know several people who would have been terrified by the dream and woken up in the middle of the night from it. They are typically pretty weird though.

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Catwing
                          @catwing

@sam-kowal Can you post the full picture of Stan and you from your page? It’s for the cover of A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen.

@dragon-snapper
                            @warrenluther04 @filewriter13x Full pictures of your characters please. :3

Catwing
                            @catwing

@skredder *nod* *shrug* Maybe people who can do it read more sci-fi and fantasy, and imagine in their heads more? Just a theory.
                              Sometimes I wake up on a cliffhanger and it really annoys me. I WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDED!
                              Occasionally when going to sleep I’ll have a mini dream where I fall. When I hit the ground I jerk forward and awake… *shrug*

Skredder
                              @skredder
                                • Total Posts: 527

@catwing Hmm, that’s a possibility. And I will say that my alarm clock and my father have a really bad habit of waking me up at the biggest cliffhangers in my dreams. Have you ever had it where you are right on the edge of sleep, you are right there, and you’re already dreaming but you move in real life just like you did in the dream and wake up completely? That used to happen to me almost every night. I’d almost be completely asleep, my dream already begun, and I’ll move my leg or arm in my dream and it moves in real life and I am now wide awake and have to start all over again.

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Joy
                                @dekreel
                                  • Total Posts: 2304

@catwing  Oh, I have a picture of Sam and Stan! Hang on…

You can pronounce it however you want.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 205 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >