@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Thank you Grace!
I actually laughed for the longest time at the term ” bumbling henchman”. Â It struck me so funny!
Some of my favorite books are “The Bronze Bow” by Elizabeth George Speare, and “The Cat of Bubastis” by G.A. Henty. Â I like those authors a lot. Â I also like the unabridged “Ben-Hur” by Lew Wallace, even though its a difficult read.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi, Dragon Snapper, most esteemed of writers! Â Thank you for your comment.
*sighs of relief*
I like to write both poems and stories. Â I dont write much fantasy. My favorite kinds of stories to write are ones that have real historical figures in them that I base the story around, like Jesus or Joseph.
Or Perpetua. Â Ever heard if her? Â She was…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, thank you, @dekreel! Â I would just LOVE to be in a story, even if it takes a while!!
Ok. Lets see.
I am fifteen, a girl, and have medium length curly brown hair and blue eyes. Â I would prefer to be a human, as I dont know what else I would be. Â The only magical powers I have is that I can enchant or cast a spell on anything by singing in a…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
*let’s do this*
There once was a man Degrande,
With a wooden can in his hand,
A frog on his head,
Heavy as lead,
And from the Kapeefer land.
There once was a man Degrande,
The brother of the frog man.
With towering hair,
A banter fair,
Daniel, the man firsthand.
There once was a man Degrande,
Wiser, he was…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Catwing Okay, I will do this tag today if I have time. But don’t tag someone else. I actually have something.
*goes to finish off school, and actually start it in the first place*
-
Snapper replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Haha! 😀 And we just met!
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing This is my favorite one so far. XD XD Chosen Kid. Thank goodness you didn’t tag @ethryndal.
Oh wait…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Welcome to the Bestiestest place on the internets! 😀
I am Dragon Snapper, otherwise known as Danielle, or Snaps, or Snapper. I have a nice plethora of names around here.
😛
And don’t be scared! There is no way you’re not good enough. That’s what we do here as writers, we grow. We help each other, lift each other up. So I’m glad…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira started the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi, everyone!!!
I am so thrilled to meet you, and to be part of the kingdom! Â To be quite honest, I feel very intimidated by this group of pen warriors. Â I mean, I thought I was a writer, and then I discovered KP. Â And there I found writers so amazing that I thought they only existed in my imagination. I was so exited because these were people li…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing So that’s how the Wiser… *stares into deep space*
Please tell me he isn’t actually…!
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing XD
Oh, my. We do! … Wanna race and see who upgrades to Chosen One first? XD
Also, who is … “Nobody??” Or should I even ask…?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing … Well that was a roller coaster of emotions 0.0
BTW the narrator was brilliant X’D
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Goodness! Sorry about that. I solemnly vow to tag you from now on when I publish a new part 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thank you!! XD
BTW, I LOVE your signature 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Oh yeah. I just want to say I am SO sorry I never got around to drawing Jaclyn yet! D-: I’ll try to draw her soon
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing HAHA I always liked making my characters go through a garbage dump exactly like in Toy Story 3 XD
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thanks! Actually I made this topic months ago, so I’ve already started posting stories X’D
Anyway, OF COURSE! I am still making a character list. I can’t guarantee that you’ll be in a story immediately, since I have so many characters stashed up already. So if you aren’t in this one, I’ll fit you in a future one somewhere 😉
So…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You know your a kapeefer when someone asks you who your best friends are and you say something like, ” uh, Dragon Snapper, Dekreel, and Catwing”.
-
Ariel Ashira changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
- Load More
