@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @warrenluther04 Sometimes when I’m having a bad dream, and I know I’m dreaming, I can like will myself to wake up.
One time I dreamed that a whole bunch of people and I were in my house, hiding from terrorists. And someone said something like, “Wake up from your dream, and at least you will be safe!” So I did! It was interesting
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Thanks! Yeah, I think Jenna is basically just another side of myself…
@seekjustice Did I now…? Well, glad you liked it XD
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
@rochellaine Well, N.C. is under the order of Kirk, and I know you don’t like Kirk very much…… Well, sorry about that…
Ohhh, I knew N.C. was a Trekker before you were even on…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira YES! ANOTHER ENFJ!! I love being an ENFJ. 😛
@daeus It was clearly because of your nose. XD 😛
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine. I didn’t think you were apoligizing for your beliefs. 🙂 Sorry I didn’t say it clearly.
An army of snakes? With wings? Ahh! I hate snakes! And a snake with wings is twice as creepy. If my voice wasn’t shaking I might ne able to sing so that they’re docile and it would be easier to disbelief them. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal. 🙂
@skredder. Thats great!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice. Man, this thing!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
<p style=”text-align: right;”>@seekjustice</p>
Well, I am glad you still like me. :D. How many different types are there?@dekreel. Nice! *returns the high five*
@sam-kowal. What type is Stan? 😉
@daeus. Thank you! Honestly, I was a bit scared to tag you, you being the King. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay, signing off.
(I’m ALLLLLMOST done with the KPA!)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @other-aussies-and/or-nightowls
I’m here. Seeing if I can work in a bit of writing 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Just the kind of ending I wanted. XD Thanks!
@ariel-ashira Thank you! This is a Kingdom Pen adventure I’ve been working on. Sort of like Warren’s Dog series. You can read my whole story here. Just scroll down first. XD
Oh, never mind, you have read it all! XD Thank you so much!! I’m glad you like it! And yes, you can’t go wrong w…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Well done!! It seems you have made good use of my map 😉
I LOVE FLYING SQUIRRELS!!!!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira YES I’M AN ENFJ TOO! *high-five*
And I shall tag more ENFJ’s: @dragon-snapper @daeus @sam-kowal
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
What did I do wrong? Anybody know her tag??? This is so embarrassing.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
And after all that I didn’t do the tag right! @that_writer_girl_99
Well, at least this will help me become a loyal sidekick sooner. 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young I will add you to. Just because I like the idea of purple giraffe’s that hula hoop. 🙂
And @that_writer_girl-99 and @gh24682468999 just so you dont feel left out.
Okay, I’m quiting.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay, so several people have asked about my personality type. So I took the test. Or whatever you call it. 🙂
*drumroll* tada! I am a ENFJ-A.
“With vision and determination, nothing is impossible”. I like that.
Although I think on other parts they make me sound a little to overbearing and judgmental. I like following, not leading, but only…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04. Oh, I bet! Cant wait for the next part!
That’s my problem. I have no choice but to wait. 🙁
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04. I love it! Nice job. And thanks for tagging me. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel. Can you help us out? Or somebody?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel. OhmygoodnessohmygoodnesswowthisisSOAMAZING!!! I just read back through all your stories on this topic! *rolls on floor with laughter* How could I have missed this?! I love it! I nearly died of laughter reading the part about the Wiser and his brother! Oh, my! You really make the characters come to life. This is so awesome…[Read more]
- Load More
