@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Snapper started the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Guys, I really don’t think we have enough of these. 😐
Writer’s corner 15, and I remember the first one… I must be old.
@jenwriter17 @warrenluther04 @rochellaine @anyoneelse I should be on for about half-an-hour. Trying to reach a specific scene before NaNo.
3 days. *faints*
Snapper? Snapper, what are you doing on the floor? You have novels…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 *concerning memes*
Story of my life, right there.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Interesting. What’s Myers Briggs? I did enjoy doing the personality test. Most things like that I don’t like at all, but this one seemed to have pretty good questions and conclusions.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Request in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Thank you, @kaymart so much!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
If I have a chance I might try…maybe! 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing I’m not sure what your talking about. Was I going to ask you something…? 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Option one, it’s just a thing. Like calling Snapper a kid.
@catwing I’m watching you, flying cat. Always watching…
*goes to make self look evil-overlordish and not kid-like at all* *trips on black cape*
-
Snapper and
Kaymart are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart First of all, welcome! 😀 I’m so glad you found yourself here, great place for writers and sometimes, artists and music people too!
Ahhh, cover art. I love making cover art, though I’ll admit I’m not so good at it…. yet.
And oh dear, dry spells. Yes, they can last forever, yes they are superiorly annoying, but I know there’s a way…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04. I like how the story is going!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Thanks! Yeah, I haven’t been on all day because life is taking some wild turns. 🙂
I love being a loyal sidekick. And I just love KP so much I can’t seem to get enough of it! You guys are so awesome!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @warrenluther04 I’m actually going to go now. Got a bit editing done. Adios and good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m editing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Wha? Scouts? That’s so cool! 😀
@jenwriter17 XD 😛 Don’t worry, I won’t melt your chair.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ll join! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @warrenluther04 I have not this ‘full picture’ of Dragon Snapper that you speak of.
…
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Do you want a picture of mine if I can get one? Is there anything in specific to want me to draw? I also painted a castle picture if you want to use that.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Here are Sam and Stan. I drew them awhile back when they were originally going to be my MCs for the KPA.

@sam-kowal Feel free to point out any changes that need to be made for her to draw the cover
(She’s making a cover picture for Warren’s dog KP story 🙂 )
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Oh, I have a picture of Sam and Stan! Hang on…
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Wow, I had never heard of that before. Praying!
- Load More
