@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Aww…she’s so cute! Â Welcome, Evie!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I renamed a book, am trying to write a poem, and am procrastinating on Story Embers. Â Are you a part of Story Embers forum?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Oh. *sighs* goodbye…
@jenwriter17 What are you working on?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Thanks!!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I saw Moses and The Miracle of Christmas! Â I also have the Jonah DVD. Â And I have four or five of their soundtracks. Â I LOVE S&S! Â What shows did you see?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Also, some epic music I love is by Vangelis!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@jbb Ahh. *hands you asparagus* *takes ice cream back and eats it myself*
Does your family eat pretty healthy?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Try Sight and Sound Theatres music. Â I have a bunch of thier albums, and I love them!! Â @rochellaine could you copy and paste some links to a few of thier song because I can’t on this tablet?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@jbb I did not think of that. Â Good thought!! Â But I think under the circumstances of my story, they would be amazed at what happened, but not angry. Â I will keep this in mind for other stories I write though.
By the way, I don’t think I have met you before. Â *shakes your hand and gives you ice cream* Good to meet you!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jbb Definitely am praying all goes well! Â God be with you guys!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thank you! Â Do you like to draw…?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine How did The Secret of the Desert Stone slip my mind???  I love that one!!!  But…I’ve always thought The Legend of Annie Murphy was rather silly, although its funny when they float through walls. 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@warrenluther04 In case I have not told you before, this is awesome!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal Oh, good!  Nice to know someone besides me thinks its fine.  Its also helpful knowing a guy agrees, cause most of the help I get is from girls. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira's profile was updated 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal Thank you SO much!!! Â Very helpful. Â Do you think my MC would feel shy or intimadated going back to see his family, though he is overjoyed as well?
The personality my MC has is where he doesn’t really like to show his feelings, until he just breaks down.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Thanks!!!
@filewriterbase13x Oh, goodness!  Daeus and Josiah arguing?  Notta taking over?  I cannot imagine that! 😀 Everyone has truly lost thier minds!  @daeus is king, @aratrea is the Wiser! 😉
Oh, @the-real-kapeefer this is your time to usurp the throne!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I can see it in my email, but not here.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@salome01w4g Praying!
@alia I know that feeling- don’t like it when I do!
- Load More
