@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #22 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Aye, I suppo– JEN YOU’RE A CHOSEN ONE!! Ack, congrats!!!! *tackle hugs*
Anyway, I um. . . watched The Phantom of the Opera for the first time. . . I don’t know if you’re big on musicals or anything heheh. . . I’m not either, but this one was good.
-
Joy started the topic Writers' Corner #22 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
You know what? Here’s twenty-two. XD
@rochellaine @seekjustice @alia @jenwriter17 @bluejay @ariel-ashira @catwing I’m here!
As mentioned before, I have some exciting news, particularly for Rochellaine or SeekJustice, but I will tell anyone willing to listen haha.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @seekjustice @ariel-ashira @valtmy @alia @catwing @anyone
I’ll try to write tonight. . . Anyone here??
SeekJustice, Rochellaine, I have some pretty great news for either of you. . . I’ll tell it to anyone though haha.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice I tagged you guys on SE for the Prayer Requests topic….thought you might like to be a part of it!
(I still stalk the stuff on here! 😀 )
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
I’ll (hopefully) be writing a bit.
@rochellaine @seekjustice @valtmy @jenwriter17 @alia @bluejay @………
-
Joy replied to the topic Beta reading in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
@bluejay I might be able to do it, depends on how hectic life gets. 😉 I’m interested, anyway!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Beta reading in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
@bluejay What is it about? 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@seekjustice That is SO COOL you got to see Les Mis!!!
A better Gavroche than Daniel Huttlestone? That is hard to imagine…
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@rochellaine Cool! I have not heard of that. Was it fun?
Have you seen Jesus at Sight and Sound Theatre?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@jenwriter17 Good talking to you! See you later. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Maybe I’ll try that! Sounds interesting.
Yeah, Minecraft is cool! I haven’t really built much yet; I’m mostly relying on a village for supplies and a place to live. I enjoy fighting the monsters (except the skeletons).
These days, I’m mostly drawing fanart for another game I like. It’s pretty fun. 😛
Aye, I relate. All too well.…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@jenwriter17 That’s good! I don’t think I could reach even five thousand words. . . 😛 Life is too hectic.
I’ve been okay. My motivation to work is non-existent and I’ve barely gotten anything done, so it’s been kind of stressful. Other than that, well. . . Nothing huge is happening. I’m drawing a lot, I started playing Minecraft. . . And m…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Hello! Yep, I’m still on. Are you doing NaNo? (I’m not. . .)
Hey, you’re only ten posts away from two thousand! You’re almost a Chosen One!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@jenwriter17Â I don’t think I’ll be on tonight, but we’ll see. I’m still here for now though.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@jenwriter17 @catwing @seekjustice @rochellaine @valtmy
I’ll be writing a bit! Assuming I don’t get distracted, that is. I don’t think I’m ready for a word war, though. 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Long Years Ago…… in the forum Start HERE 7 years, 10 months ago
BLUUUUUEE JAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! You’re back!!!! *hugs tightly*Â I’M SO GLAD TO SEE–
Oh, wait, we haven’t been introduced, haven’t we? Apologies haha. . . I’m Dekreel. I’ve always wondered where you’ve been! It’s great to see you back! Sadly, at this point, most of the Kapeefers have vanished. Deserted this place for Story Embers. Tragic times.…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@seekjustice Its snowed earlier this week here. But I am a wimp when it comes to hot weather… 😛
@rochellaine I have pity on your frozen fingers. I know the feeling all too well.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@alia I have to go for a bit. I may or may not be back. 🙂 Good talking to you.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@alia 😀 Yeah, me too, but sometimes I listen.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@alia Cool!
Ahh, I just do I guess. After all, if I can listen to three sisters at once sometimes, this is no big deal. 😛
- Load More
