Long Years Ago……

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Long Years Ago……

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    BlueJay
    @bluejay
      • Total Posts: 1622

Hello,

Many years ago (almost two) there use to be a doctor on KP. Too many cookies @daeus and gavels flying everywhere keep her busy. However, there was the horrible annoying busy place in outer space called Life. And it swallowed her up.

Recently she has been able to emerge victorious and now has rejoined the writers world.

To all who knew me before – Hello, I’m back. Remember me?

To all who don’t know me – Hello, I’m here. You’ll know me soon enough. 🙂

Joy
      @dekreel
        • Total Posts: 2304

BLUUUUUEE JAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! You’re back!!!! *hugs tightly*  I’M SO GLAD TO SEE–

Oh, wait, we haven’t been introduced, haven’t we? Apologies haha. . . I’m Dekreel. I’ve always wondered where you’ve been! It’s great to see you back! Sadly, at this point, most of the Kapeefers have vanished. Deserted this place for Story Embers. Tragic times. . .   -_- @bluejay

Anyway, WELCOME BACK TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE!! 😀 😀

Tagging people. . . @dragon-snapper  @kate-flournoy  @daeus  @clairec  @emma-flournoy  @aratrea  @winter-rose  @spradlin  @pretty-much-everyone  HEYY! BlueJay is back on KP!!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by Joy.

You can pronounce it however you want.

Emma Flournoy
        @emma-flournoy
          • Total Posts: 1352

Hip hip, HURRAH! Hip hip, HURRAH! Hip hip, HURRAHHHH! *procures glitter and (healthy) ice cream for all*

Official welcome back, @BlueJay. 😉

BlueJay
          @bluejay

@dekreel Wow, thanks for such a warm welcome back. 🙂 Well, I have not been stolen away to this story embers website.

This is indeed the bestiestestest place ever!!!!!

@emma-flournoy
            Thank you!!!! *The doctor shall willing allow anyone who turns up to eat healthy ice cream.*

Catwing
            @catwing
              • Total Posts: 2557

@bluejay I thought I remembered you, but I don’t we ever meet because I wasn’t on here two years ago. So I probably just remember reading old topics. 😛
              (I’ve been here a little over a year.)
              Anyway welcome back! I’m Catwing. *throws feathers*
              Like @dekreel said most people have left for Story Embers. But a stubborn few of us still hang out at the Writers’ Corner(Though we’re on Story Embers too. There was a rebellion against Story Embers at one point. But then people got confused and thought we were seriously angry at them… So it ended. That’s what’s happened while you were gone. 🙂 )
              I miss when this place was bustling. Things change I suppose. But I kinda hate most change, so there. 😛

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Jenna Terese
              @jenwriter17
                • Total Posts: 2522

@bluejay Hello, there. I must have joined KP after you’d left, because I don’t think we’ve met. 🙂

Well, my name is Jenwriter17 (as you’ve probably already seen). What are your favorite books/authors? Hobbies? Writing genres?

Yes, as @dekreel stated, there’s only a few of us left here on KP. But those of us remaining have pledged our loyalty to Kingdom Pen, and we are going to stay here until we’re all old and grey. 😛

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
                www.jennaterese.com

BlueJay
                @bluejay

@catwing yes, I use to be on here a lot. I miss how bubbly this place used to be too. It’s always a shame when things change, but life does go on.

@jenwriter17
                  Yay! Questions. Let’s see. I love books about Biggles. He’s a pilot during WWI & WWII. Great adventures and lots of suspense. As for my fav author, I love books by Chuck Black. My hobbies are probably puppet making, although that is becoming a bit of a business now for me. If you have Instagram, look up, Susie Adiva, and follow her, as she is my puppet and lots of fun.

Hmm… I guess because I read a lot of war books, it’s a very common genre for me. But I also like to write stories for kids. Which is the complete opposite, but lots of fun.

Jenna Terese
                  @jenwriter17
                    • Total Posts: 2522

@bluejay I love Chuck Black books too! 😀 Do you have a favorite one?

I don’t have Instagram, but I hope to at some point, so I’ll check that out as soon as I do. 😉

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
                    www.jennaterese.com

Alia
                    @alia
                      • Total Posts: 1253

@bluejay

WHY DID NO ONE TAG ME THAT YOU’RE BACK?????

You probably don’t remember me because I only started being active on the forums about two months before you left us without a doctor (by the way, there was a lot of dragon fire after you left and no one to heal us), but welcome back!

WIP - Decisions
                      Kapeefer til we're old and grey

BlueJay
                      @bluejay

@jenwriter Oh that’s hard. I think my favourite series is Wars of the Realm. But my favourite book is Kingdom’s Quest. I love Keanna. I made a movie once for his competitions and did a scene from her book. Here’s the link.

BlueJay
                        @bluejay

@alia Course i remember you. You’re even friends with me on here. 🙂 Oh dear. Yes, the fire does seem to have caused things to shut down around here. I wondered what had happened. Oh well, we shall have to do the best we can with charcoal desks and singled chairs.

Alia
                          @alia

@bluejay

I LOVE KEANNA! Gavinaugh’s books are my favorite from that series. The Wars of the Realm series is good but I was a little bit disappointed in the last book. It didn’t seem to flow as well. Have you read the Knights of Arrethrae series?

Perhaps we should find a carpenter and force…I mean ask for some new ones. 🙂

WIP - Decisions

Catwing
                            @catwing
                              • Total Posts: 2557

@bluejay Life goes on. *nods*
                              *decides to watch your video even though she hasn’t read those books* *enjoys watching it* *Keanna screams* *the end* o.o Why… No… Now I want to read those books after Nano…
                              Nice movie.

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

BlueJay
                              @bluejay

@alia yeah the last one in WOTR was a bit weird. Yes, I have read the Knights of Arrethtrae as well. LOL!

@catwing
                                Haha *spoiler alert* oops. Yes, you do need to read those books. They are awesome and you’ll love them.

Alia
                                @alia

@catwing, yes, you must read them. But, you’ll have to wait til book 5 to meet Keanna (pronounced Kee-anna by most people and Kee-nna by me)

@bluejay
                                  , which one is your favorite? There is a debate in my house on whether Sir Quinlan or Sir Rowan is a better book.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by Alia.

WIP - Decisions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >