Writers' Corner #21

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Writers' Corner #21

Viewing 14 posts - 886 through 899 (of 899 total)
  • Author
    SeekJustice
    @seekjustice
      • Total Posts: 3365

@rochellaine

I was just about to see if you were around. I’m glad your finals are done (my friends all finished up with University a month ago). How’s life been other than school?

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Rochellaine
      @rochellaine
        • Total Posts: 3322

@seekjustice Hello!  😀

Life has been crazy these past couple months, as we still haven’t quite finished with the move.  The closing date on the house has been pushed back and moved around and a whole bunch of other things to do with the move have been just problematic.  But we’ll hopefully finally get into the house in a couple of days, and we’ll settle in just in time for Christmas. 🙂

How about you?

And have you restarted your nano novel yet?

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

valtmy
        @valtmy
          • Total Posts: 732

@rochellaine @seekjustice

Good to know that your exams are over. 😀

I’ll be going off for a church camp so I”m afraid I won’t be around this weekend. I will be free on Tues/Wed (or Mon/Tues depending on the time difference) though so I would probably be around then.

Talk to you guys another time! 🙂

SeekJustice
          @seekjustice

@rochellaine

I hear you on the crazy.

Nope, I haven’t restarted yet, I’m currently doing another round of edits on SFI. Particularly changing some of the things in regard to Justice’s coma 😛 )

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by SeekJustice.

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Rochellaine
            @rochellaine

@seekjustice

😉

Well, that’s cool too.  How’s the outlining for book 3 coming along?

Have you listened to any new musicals lately?  I’ve been thinking of looking up some new ones but haven’t really had the chance yet.  Now that finals are over I probably will. 🙂

For some reason my computer hasn’t been loading the Story Embers page the past few days.  I have no idea what’s wrong.  I tried a couple different things, but nothing has helped so far.  So anyway, I was going to ask you – what was the topic Ariel tagged us on a little bit ago, saying we’d be interested in it?  I’ve been wondering about that, but can’t get on the site to find out. 😛

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
              @seekjustice

@rochellaine

I have the main conflict and plot for 3 mostly sorted out, I just have to work in the subplots and manage to wrap up the whole trilogy. Which is the difficult part.

I’ve been listening to The Secret Garden a lot lately, but I don’t think I’ve really found any new musicals that I can think of. Excepting Ludwig2, which is a German musical with really pretty music.

Hm, that’s weird. I haven’t had any problems with it. I think that was the Prayer Requests thread.

Rochellaine
                @rochellaine

@seekjustice

I just have to work in the subplots and manage to wrap up the whole trilogy. Which is the difficult part.

…yeah, not complicated at all…right? 😛

I’ve been humming Bye Bye Birdie a lot over the past few weeks.  Not sure why. 😛  Have you ever heard of it?  You probably wouldn’t like it. 😉  It’d be too cheesy for you.  But the Telephone song is really good. (doubt you’d like even that song, though.)

Oh yes, and have you heard of Collabro?  It’s a singing group that I really like that covers a lot of great musical songs from shows like Les Mis, Phantom, Jekyll and Hyde, and West Side Story.  I may have mentioned them before, I’m not sure.

Oh, ok.  Yeah, I don’t know what’s wrong, but I hope I can fix it soon.

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
                  @seekjustice

@rochellaine

I’m not sure that I have heard of it, but yes, it does sound a little too cheesy for me 😛

Is Collabro sort of like a teenaged boy band? I remember hearing a boy band sing “Stars” and it really blew me away. I wasn’t expecting them to do it so fantastically.

Have you tried contacting Hope Ann or Daeus, or someone?

Rochellaine
                    @rochellaine

@seekjustice

Yes, they look like a boy band, but they sing very differently from how you’d expect a boy band to sing. 🙂  I don’t think they’re teenagers, though.  At least not anymore. 😉  And yes, I love their versions of Stars and I Dreamed a Dream.

No, I haven’t.  I think it’s a problem with my computer, not with the website, so I’ll try a few more things and ask my brother before contacting them.

Sorry I dropped out.  I was eating dinner and getting ready to go to a Christmas party which I’ll be leaving for in the next few minutes.  However, I may be on later tonight.

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
                      @seekjustice

@rochellaine

The clip I saw of them was from several years ago, so they might have grown up a bit since then.

That’s fine. I have to go too, so I probably won’t be on again. I’ll talk later!

Ariel Ashira
                        @ariel-ashira
                          • Total Posts: 739

@rochellaine @seekjustice I tagged you guys on SE for the Prayer Requests topic….thought you might like to be a part of it!

(I still stalk the stuff on here! 😀 )

"In a mask, was he?"

Jenna Terese
                          @jenwriter17
                            • Total Posts: 2522

@seekjustice @rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira @valtmy @catwing @dekreel @dragon-snapper @warrenluther04

Hello, m’friends! I did not expect to be able to be on here while out of town, but here I am. 🙂 I’m writing and working on blog stuff, if anyone would like to join me. 😉

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
                            www.jennaterese.com

Jenna Terese
                            @jenwriter17
                              • Total Posts: 2522

signing off…

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
                              www.jennaterese.com

Joy
                              @dekreel
                                • Total Posts: 2304

@jenwriter17  @rochellaine  @seekjustice  @ariel-ashira  @valtmy  @alia  @catwing  @anyone

I’ll try to write tonight. . . Anyone here??

SeekJustice, Rochellaine, I have some pretty great news for either of you. . . I’ll tell it to anyone though haha.

You can pronounce it however you want.

Viewing 14 posts - 886 through 899 (of 899 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              >