@whalekeeper
Active 15 hours, 56 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6058
-
Esther started the topic Middle-grade fiction ideas needed!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
Hey guys!!
So as I step away from one project for a while to let it simmer before I tackle the third draft, I need another longer length project to work on. I thought about starting on an idea that’s been rolling around in my head for a couple months, but I’ll need to do a lot of research and don’t feel like doing that yet, lol.
So! I’ve been wa…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter the 11th is out. I’m not too happy with this. I’m not sure I got Martha right in here and this kind of feels like a filler event. (Though it still moves the story forward.) I will press on.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
How come I am not supprised that you are the only one here who knows about The Game? (Which you just lost, again.)
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Celarent
Mateo didn’t even know what school was? Celarent sighed. “It’s where you learn stuff. If you want to get anywhere in life, you better figure that out.” He paused. “Oh, right. You aren’t going anywhere in life anyway.” Mateo ought to get expelled. Celarent hadn’t spent days forging paperwork just to attend class…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh man, I have friends who have moved around a lot, so to an extent, I understand. 😣 I’ll be praying for you! <3
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Ugh, moving.😖 I’ll be praying.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying. 🙏
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@theshadow @grcr @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @keilah-h (Is this something you would be interested in? I can’t remember if you responded.) @stephie @trailblazer @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @i’m-sure-i-forgot-someone-so-consider-yourself-tagged-sorry!
I’m thinking about plann…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper cool, how’d you get those markings?
That’s really cool! It makes my think of Indian Henna art.
Funny story, one time I was a friend’s party and one of the guests had a set for making henna art, and was drawing some stingrays on her leg and then a flower on another girl’s hand. She asked if I wanted something, and I s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Are you left handed?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter the 10th out now!
I know. I know. I may have ruined the whole book for you. You will by no doubt recognize what it is. I tried to disguise it, and add in some extra things, but those attempts to hide it were in vain. If you haven’t heard of it before, then I’ve corrupted…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @theducktator @koshka @theshadow @whalekeeper
New chapter! Just one this week. The next two are important and they fit together, so those should be out next Tuesday, God willing.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
The answer is “no.”
Gasp! How did you know?! lol
@whalekeeper @theducktator @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon
Mateo
Mateo looked at his friend with a quizzical look and shook his head. “Never heard of it. Is it a place where you fight? Blow stuff up? … Play music.” Mateo then started to play a happy Mexican melody.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
The answer is “no.”
Lol. I like him to in a “he’s a creep” sort of way. 😂 (but he sure makes me laugh, and I love he’s paired himself with Marcel. Oooo! If he goes to the dance….. THAT would be worth seeing! It might make me poke my nose in!)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed
Oh yeah, that book is really good! (The movie left out the best part though! Which is his whole life in the end…. I’m not gonna spoil what happens…..)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s really cool! It makes my think of Indian Henna art. But cooler. 😂
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @theducktator @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon
Mateo
Mateo looked confused, he was not supposed to kill him? Mateo glared at his captive as he slowly put him down. He turned back to the little fellow, “What are we doing here, Pequeño? Are we here to fight? Blow stuff up? Play music?” As he asked the last question, he spun his guitar…[Read more]
- Load More
