@whalekeeper
Active 1 hour, 24 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6060
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You must have been a grape last time…then…right? I was a grape, and we won!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Welllll I thought about adding a couple, and I typically like knowing what’s happened before I join anything. I don’t know if I’m going to add the couple though, because their compatibility is still an open debate in my mind.
I think you should! This could be a great way to find out, even if they don’t end up couply
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
you’re gonna kill me.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
Okay, I’m here. I’ll have an RP in a minute.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol he needs to chill
Rory’s just about been through it all. He’s doing pretty good considering.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka    @elishavet-pidyon     @whalekeeper
(Now would be a good time for Leo to show up.)
Agents
215 glanced over at his companion. Sure, they were trained killers, but they were a little out of practice. After years of heading interrogations and sending people like Rory to do the dirty work, they were not so eager to risk their ow…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh shoot.
why are you doing this to him?!?!?!
I really want him to stop and see if Barnes is okay, but knowing Rory he’s not going to at this moment.
(Sometimes I hate my characters.)
I haven’t decided where Rory is because I was waiting to play off of Barnes’ reaction.
lol. Nope. But he’s still…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
OH. I. CAN’T. WAIT!
I think this must have to do with the name Leon. Years ago I wrote a medieval series and had a character named Leon. In his book (shared with his best friend Julian) I got pretty sad because it was pretty dark and rough. But the ending was great. lolol.
nice board!
A little creepy,…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol, yeah
Oh, cool! How does the word count thing work? Does the website have a word counter thing, or do you just enter your word count or what?
I did see the website; I was just still a little confused. XD I might try it this year.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle I don’t know what he’ll think. XD In this RP, Reúven is serving in the “National Guard Civil Reserves”(civil service, so natural disaster response and some military training. He only wears his uniform while on/just off duty.). He’s pursuing his masters in divinity+ ministerial licence so he can join the chaplaincy when he’s 21.…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Indeed. XD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
🤣😂Oh, well thank you!! Much appreciated
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
The ducks took one look at each other and went to opposite sides of the pavilion
Did I write this? I feel like I did.
btw so you’ve been stalking us the entire time?
bruhhhhhh lol
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
So…where is Rory? I confused.
Leo
The pounding feet morphed into a gasping scuffle. Leo clenched his jaw, trying to sort out the sounds.
A muted voice. Mask lady? A door. A few footsteps. More sounds he didn’t want to identify. He grimaced.
A loud smack reverberated over the com unit, then m…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Moans*
Nooo, bring him back! What is he doing?!
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Okay y’all, battle plan. Leo is going to be getting off at this next stop with Silvia and Quincy. Those two definitely have had all the violence/stress they can handle, so I’m sending them into the apartment (although Silvia is seriously…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You just grabbed Rory?
In all this mess, no one has grabbed him yet. (no one that he doesn’t trust, that is)
This is not going to go well.
(btw, I couldn’t find a full physical description for Barns, but Rory is six-foot two, wiry, and incredibly strong.)
COOL! Another soldier boy! He and Rory will like…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I got an email about something called Crazy Writing Week. It looks fun. Does anyone here know what that is?
@whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @rae @linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @esther-c
@hybridlore @grcr @help-I’m-out-of-tags
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you! 🙂 I didn’t explore their friendship much in this RP before, but now y’all get the full benefit. XD
By the way, I’m always a little surprised at people’s reaction to Reúven. His arc was inspired by a character from a historical fiction series who is called a terrorist. And people call Reúven adorable. It’s hilarious, a…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper
Leo
And just like that, the lady was gone. Leo looked down at Quincy. Sighed. And retrieved the necklace from the five year old’s curious mouth.
“Play with it, don’t eat it. I thought you were past the ‘everything is edible’ stage.”
Quincy squinted at the shiny thing wrapped around his fingers.…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle
I’ll have to check, but I think Reúven is 16… Don’t be fooled by his cadet uniform. XD
Liora (+intro)
The bus slid to a stop with a loud exhalation from the brakes. The doors swooshed open. For a moment, no one entered, then a heeled shoe was heard on the step. A young woman in a red wool coat slid into…[Read more]
- Load More
