@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6059
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I think so to. XD
*Let’s him read that* *he blushes and is confused*
Viktor (Library)
“I’m Brea,” she said as she began putting his books in order. “Is it okay if I work at the same table as you?”
“Je… Yeah. Of course. I’m Viktor.” He grinned and joined her. His English book had a dent on the cover, but the more dese…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
The Twins
The girls both gave simultaneous excited squeals and scrambled to dry their hands and climb off their stools. The dishes were quickly forgotten.
“So cute!” Eddie said while petting the puppy’s ears. “Never seen this breed before. Only one head.”
“Is it yours?” Ellie asked
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
I don’t really shop much except groceries and the occasional ridiculous impulse buys
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah I think he just wants her to move on and have some fun 😭😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
XD of course! Ranting is what I exist for.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes like actually so much
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr so Sverre is like my boy Crosshair in personality haha
he looks great!
@whalekeeper I have no idea who that is but she’s cool!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
It is a cute piece. I like it. It’s an unusual style. I keep going back to look at it. 🙂
I agree with Min and Koshka. Looks like you have some good ideas there.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Almost all my characters have some kind of rough fashion throughout there timeline!
If you mean the same thing as I do when I draw that here’s what I try to do:Imo, Edgy is when you’re trying to look a specific way for aesthetic, and rough is when it happens naturally. Like pants naturally get holes in them, but if somebody has…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@power @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @hybridlore @mineralizedwritings @calyhuge @koshka @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @theducktator @rae @theshadow @elishavet-pidyon @the_lost-journal @esther-c @trailblazer @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @beth-torres @euodia-vision @thearcaneaxiom @smiley @grcr @freed_and_redeemed @loopylin [Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @theducktator @whalekeeper @rae @anyone-else
Here’s another unedited scene…
This is like the third chapter I think:
Lilitu, in fact, was not dead.
Though at the moment, he wished he were.
And if he couldn’t bring himself to get off the ground and keep running for his life, he would be.
His f…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @esther-c @everyone-else
I signed up!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
is there a free version?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed,
Tauren spins around under the evening rays, filtering down through the canopy above. He laughs pushing his curls out of his eyes.
“Les..!” He shouts, breathless from running around. Lesli smiles as Tauren spins her around, her bare feet gliding over the grass. She laughs, but it feels for…[Read more]
- Load More
