@whalekeeper
Active 3 hours, 3 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6059
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
👍
Thank you for your support! I’m still working on trying to piece everything together, but I do think I want to include that scene in some way.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@raxforge (you haven’t read this one yet) @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @keilah-h @hybridlore
So, I haven’t finished this one yet, but it’s getting long so I’m gonna post it in two parts.
Also, I posted a section of this story above, and I will be making that section bold so that those who already read it can skip with ease.
With that, i…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper certainly!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m not sure what “topic of the week” is, but it sound interesting!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Absolutely! I’ve wanted these back for a while. I also understand that Kathleen is probably really busy, so this sounds like a great plan.
Like @theducktator said, we’ve been hoping to restart it if no one else did. *Waves page of topic ideas overhead grandly*
We shall have weekly topics in our time!
-
Esther started the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey everyone!! So my lovely beta-reader (@hybridlore ) was so awesome in giving me feedback on the first draft of an older WIP (this was the one I had asked for help with a little while back). I’m planning to start digging into the editing phase this week and hopefully have the second draft finished sometime in March (we’ll see… sometimes life…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oooh, yes!! Count me in!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Aye! You have my vote!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yes, this sounds great!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yes!!! @koshka @elishavet-elroi @theshadow and I were discussing this on one of the video calls a few weeks ago, and we made a list of possible questions.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
why not.
I’m in! -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ah, I was thinking about the topic of the week section of kp just the other day. Count me in! 😄
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m in, let’s do it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper I don’t mind! That might be cool.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
This sounds like a lot of fun! I’m sure you would do great. I’m game if everyone else is!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle @raxforge @esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @theshadow @keilah-h
@koshka @freed_and_redeemed @trailblazer @whalekeeper @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @power @jonas
TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you all ready to submit your stories???!!!! I’m so excited to read them!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
LOL I’m laughing so hard, I’m crying.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Yess another school rp meme to add to my collection hehe
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper AHAHAHAHA LOLLLLLL
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@hybridlore @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @whalekeeper @the_lost-journal @keilah-h
I rewrote the first chapter with all of your suggestions in mind, do you want me to post it for your thoughts/critiques?
- Load More
