@whalekeeper
Active 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6045
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @the_lost-journal
The Protector—Gabriel
Gabriel turned back towards Arnan and Leander. “I already know why you wear a mask. To you, it is merely a flippancy.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper yikes! That’s a big slug.
Slugs are cool, except when they’re in your garden, and then they’re pests. I haven’t had a garden since I was really little, but I read up on gardening tips sometimes, and they have all kinds of ways for dealing with slugs.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Dang.
Well Rina says you need to take her too. They’re a package deal whether Dante wants it or not.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Felicity
Chase and Felicity walked outside and went to join the class on the field. Felicity gave a friendly wave when she recognized two of her roommates. She still couldn’t tell the twin sisters apart. One of them waved back, but the other looked at her with a furrowed brow.
“What are you doing here? You’re not in this c…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Thanks!
I should draw Baron sometime soon here…
oh yes pls do
The way you phrase that sounds like it’s not up for discussion
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
lol. Watch it, Loopy might just do the same for Marcel or Sebster Gangster…Heck, I might!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Understandable. I’d probably do the same. Honestly, who wouldn’t?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper ergh. praying for ya
@theducktator that’s great! Mine is on the plane flight now, I believe.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @the_lost-journal
The Protector—Gabriel
“Because people like you, if I guess your personality correctly, don’t wear masks because they look cool or as a fashion statement.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Ugh. Praying!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Praying!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Totally understand where you’re coming from. I’ll be praying!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Sorry I disappeared. School happened.
Celarent
Celarent glared. If Teacher caught him glitterizing her office, he’d be expelled.
“Celarent, you fly?” Marcel hovered above him.
“I’m an Airlyn.” Celarent rose up and joined Marcel. “What is our teacher doing in a tree?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @the_lost-journal
The Protector—Gabriel
Gabriel’s emotions threatened to shatter to his usual demeanor. His annoyance with the two of them was mounting. He sighed, a habit he had built to take hold of his emotions. “Listen to Barnes.” He turned to Barnes, having no wish to talk to the others for the moment since they had taken his l…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @the_lost-journal
The Protector—Gabriel
Gabriel sighed. Not only was Cassius an insanity case, he was apparently also stupid.
“Arnan, if you go off on your own, you will most likely die. I’d like to say that that’s your problem and your responsibility, but that would be going against my creed as Protector. Stay, or I will p…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Hm. Well, I hope their trip goes well regardless of the vehicle used.
I don’t know if they would rent another or just stay an extra few days, but hopefully the latter.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Also sort of a cool experience
Yes! After I got over the initial shock, I was trying to figure out which character this could happen to. XD
Is the car fixable?
I think so. But they live in Illinois, and they were supposed to go back Monday, so I don’t know that it would be fixed in time for that. Also, we were counting on an extra car…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 28 out!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
*makes mental note to interview Barnes about this*
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
*gasp* WHAT.
- Load More
