@whalekeeper
Active 2 hours, 12 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6045
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal @whalekeeper
The Protector—Gabriel
The scent of the smoke invaded Gabriel’s nostrils. It sickened him, but he remained silent, listening to Cassius’s talk about pleasure. Internally, he wondered if happiness and pleasure were different, and if they were, how were they different. A small plop sound woke him from his thoughts. H…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
How did the doctor visit go?
The Protector—Gabriel
Gabriel hesitated, before sitting on the stone, bringing his knees up to his chest. He tensed at the slightest noises, eyes darting to where Cassius and Leander slept. “Uh… so do you want me talk like the Protector, or like…my other persona? Or just not talk at all.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper that’s good!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Great!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Yay!!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 29!
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
About a year ago, I was finishing up my senior year of high school, and as a part of my writing class, I finally wrote and finished a story of decent length. The accountability of that class really helped me get my writing done. I haven’t done much since then, (although largely because of college), and I would love to get some good writing done…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
You should make a photo copy of the sketch and try out the colors you have in your mind on that, and if you like it, then go for it, but if not, you have the backup. That’s what I always do. I never color the original, I like to keep a backup. Plus, colored pencils tend to smear when mixed with graphite.
YES!!! DO!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Celarent
Those were terrible reasons to not teach. “Why does she work here if she won’t teach us anything?”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
So you aren’t ugly. You just don’t care for my questions. *raises eyebrow* I shall have to guess. Scared of COVID? Hiding from the police? Part of a circus?
Did you agree to go out with any of these random strangers? Are you married? If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be and why?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal @whalekeeper
The Protector—Gabriel
“Yes, my birthmarks aren’t a mental illness, but that doesn’t mean that people don’t hate me, or judge me. If I was not the Protector, if I didn’t wear the mask, if I didn’t hide the birthmarks, I would have been killed by the people I protect everyday.” Gabriel clears his throat again, v…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Is Marcel here? Because if he is, he might get pelted with apologies from Chase
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
oof lol, I’ll pray for you! I’ve had scopes before but under anesthesia, I can’t imagine doing it awake!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@loopylin @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper
Well, I guess it’s a go for finalizing the sketch and then coloring it. I have a few coloring choices I’m deciding on. I might add a starry backdrop, and make his hair silver, or just do like it’s daytime. That’s why the top part of the page is devoid of anything at the moment.
Tbh, after an experience…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @the_lost-journal
The Protector—Gabriel
“So it wasn’t a flippant reason after all. That’s surprising.” Gabriel’s voice sounds young again. His hand moves towards his own mask, hesitates, then slightly dislodges it. A small sliver of skin showing a small cluster of strange birthmarks on his jaw, could be seen. He shows them to C…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Real.
Ok but actually that’s part of how I got diagnosed with autism. I was writing Ellie so much and realizing how much I related to her, and at the same time noticing how many autistic traits she had. So I started getting suspicious and researching it and then I finally asked my doctor and now here I am. -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
Stares at the interviewer for a long time until they get the gist] “…Cosmetics.”
*stares back* So you’re ugly then.
*peers back at meme topic* Have you ever had a stranger ask you on a date?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Ewwwwww.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Cool! We do confirmations too, but don’t change our names.
Ewww, you’re holding it?! Slugs are cute, but they’re so slimy!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal @whalekeeper
The Protector—Gabriel
Gabriel leaned close to Leander, whispering, “He doesn’t know what ‘flippancy’ means, does he?”
- Load More
