@whalekeeper
Active 2 days, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
the lotr one with Wolf was SO FUNNY!!!! It’s so true!!! 😂
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Alas, KP locked me out yesterday, so I did not see these memeses until today. They are beautiful. I highly approve. I cannot choose between them. I was cackling.
Thank you. *deep curtsey*
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
I really hope no one reading this is actually a fencing or sword fighting nerd because I know nothing about this
Ellis
“Three. Are you ready?”
Moth nodded. Ellis held his sword out in a salute, then went into an en garde stance. Moth mirrored him, and the duel began. Ellis attacked first, attempting a jab at Moth, but he qui…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
YASSSSS. XD
Oh, I love those. Thank you. I think the sword ones (and by extension the Wilhelm ones) and Ari/Moth were my favorite, although Moth’s contrasting dynamic is worthy of applause. May this offering, which has certainly placed you in high praises among us, also put you in good favor with the site.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Hiii! Sorry I disappeared for a bit.
Yeah, my MC has the Almighty’s golden sword. Her full name is Carrenettia Larowen. I think I’ve changed the spelling of her last name a few times lol. She just goes by Carrie, cause I would personally despise pronouncing that name every time I read about her XD. I added her to a roleplay once,…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
It really is weird. But you got it right! 👏👏👏Or basically. I’ll be 18 in a couple weeks. 🫣
Honored to be impressive..😁😎. It really was special. I wasn’t that great at it, but those are some peak childhood memories. I’ve done my best to get more fluent ever since. 📚
Ah! I’ll be so happy to meet Enid!…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Ari
He watched Jasper search methodically through the yard. The prince might be a royal pain, but he wasn’t a complete idiot. Ari closed his eyes.
“He’ll find who he’s looking for,” his voice was just barely loud enough for the purple huddle in the bush behind him to hear. “If he stays where it is. But then, not sure where LaCeux…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
I take crazy as a high compliment. 🤣🤣 Maccabee is a big of a joke. He calls me that whenever I get too zealous about something. It’s fine. I call him that too. Can’t really do it around some of the family though. They get touchy, but that’s their right ig. 😁 Otherwise he calls me Jaybird which is actually my nickname.
That. Is.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
He needs help.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Yes, he means emotionally…although he also means by age a little bit too since he’s used to a different age scale. But he also doesn’t think of that as a bad thing.
I’m fact, he’s more likely to put up with/like Remington simply because he sees him as younger.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Ah, thank you, Whaley. 😃 I do like my name, despite its relative ambiguity.
Let me see… 🤔I remember walking down a lot of halls and talking to some guys who looked like… Well… To be honest, they looked like concentration camp survivors… Rescue work is kinda my thing, so that really had my attention. There was a kid too. We…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Ari
“LeCeux?” He let the irritation of the morning melt into cold amusement. “You mean the befloured child king with a obvious preference for fine clothes?”
He watched the sparks flicker in Jasper’s eyes, another Prince with too obvious infatuation with finery though of a different sort. Remington certainly hadn’t been in the midst…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Lucian
Both boys studied each other a moment longer than necessary. Lucian’s eyes looked calm but still engaged. He had heard about a fairy prince coming to the school, but had read nothing about him. This hadn’t been what he expected the all-powerful beings to look like. He’d imagined a lot of things, but small and fuzzy wasn’t one…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Yup. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Ari
He returned the poisoned smile with one of his own made entirely of ice.
“Been some time since I last saw you, Juniper. Our last discussion was most… cathartic.”
He tilted his head enough to let his unerving gaze follow the prince into the courtyard.
“Envéla méne.” We meet again.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
The more Ari lets slip about his brothers, the more concerned Moth will be.
As he should be. *Nod nod*
Also, I just got one basic outline option done! Now to finish the second (because I can’t choose between two story directions).
Ari
Jasper, the refined Prince of Poise, didn’t appear to have noticed him yet. For a moment Ari…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Jayson Barans! ✨ You know, like James Bond but… not at all.
I was able to interact with some good fellows in a “Role Play” at a castle some while ago. 🏰 Over a year, I think. It was very odd. 🧐 Other than that, I’m not sure what she’s said about me. Probably about my ✨tragic backstory ✨. You authors seem to have a thing for those.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
So you don’t know much about Jasper, but Ari is supposed to know something about him. Oops. XD
XD An awkward position, yes.
This is the first time Ari has seen this prince since last year, since the new year just started.
Sounds good!
Oh my word, Ari, please get some help
Uh so, basically the relationship between Berard (second o…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 2 weeks ago
*Immediately hunts for paper*
- Load More
