@whalekeeper
Active 3 days, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Oh no.
I use a Notes app on my laptop that automatically saves stuff.
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
Gabriel placed a hand on her shoulder, gently, almost timidly, shifting his body to block her view of the beast. “Let’s get away from this thing, I don’t think it’s good for you to be staring at the carcass.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
That makes sense….
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
“No!” Gabriel shouted as Lucy attracted the beasts attention. As it stood still, he attempted to get at its neck, but its tail lashed out, pinning his body against the wall. He coughed, breath knocked out of him. His back, pressed against the wall, spread with pain, his vision b…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted a new activity comment 10 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper lol. Yeah, I get it. We’ll see if tomorrow night I’m tired again…my sleep schedule is a mystery to me.
-
Ruth posted an update 10 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin Guys it’s 10 pm and I’m tired, this never happens!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Here we go again
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
“I don’t care what it is, I want it dead,” Gabriel replied, sharp eyes studying the creature even from this distance.
It indeed had the four legs and lean body of a hound, but the muscles were anatomically incorrect, and had strange bumps like warts under the skin. It’s feet had three c…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I write an entire long rp, and then KP signs me out as I post it 😭
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Okay!
Gabriel Mai — The Protector
Gabriel felt exhaustion creeping in on his body, blurring his vision as he realized that he hadn’t slept since entering the maze, and even before that he hadn’t slept much. But it wasn’t safe to sleep in the maze without someone to keep watch, and he would rather pass out from exhaustion before h…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Well I already knew you were somewhat of a night owl
Also, happy thanksgiving to you time travelers! 🧡
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Lol. Cool!
Better than hearing I’ve pictured him wrong for the past two plus years. *snorts*
Lol, yes. That happens to me a lot
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
It’s really bad…
At dinner, Mandin’s back was flawlessly straight, shoulders stiff and wide. Not a single break in the most formal of dinner manners and protocols could be nitpicked as he sat next to his father, across from Nahim.
Nahim was quiet, also sitting with flawless form, but next to him, Lord Adorian was laughing,… -
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Both are of Nahim.
Actually that’s close to how I picture Alpha! Very cool to see
They’re of Nahim, and Alpha looks exactly like him, so that’s amazing that that’s how you picture him! The only real difference in their faces is Nahim’s scar on his forehead. And besides that, when I draw Alpha, I usually draw him w…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Gabriel Mai — The Protector
Gabriel sighed, standing up. “We’re looking for a crystal ball. It’ll send you home.” He walked behind her now, watching over her, still worried.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Gabriel Mai — The Protector
Gabriel shook his head slightly. “Are you sure? Is the pain gone?” He watched her every movement, like an overprotective mother. He didn’t quite believe her.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Yes, I do lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
Gabriel dug through his pockets. He had a two tiny vials, one for poison and the other for disinfecting wounds. Neither would help. The only thing else were his earrings that he had put away, and a wrapped honeybun, cold and a little sticky. Gabriel faintly smiled, but then it faded as he realized he h…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
Gabriel spun around, dropping a knee into the soft moss. “Lucy? What’s wrong?” For a flickering second, the rune over his left eye made her look like Barnes, but he blinked, and it was just Lucy again.
- Load More


Congrats! Now go to bed now while the feeling still lasts lol
I almost want to tell you the opposite of Loops because of the roleplay hehe. But if you’re tired, do get the rest you need
@whalekeeper lol. Yeah, I get it. We’ll see if tomorrow night I’m tired again…my sleep schedule is a mystery to me.
I did go to bed. I haven’t slept that well in months, so I’m pretty happy 🙂