@whalekeeper
Active 2 days, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 5 days ago
forgot to also tag @whalekeeper
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Oh
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 5 days ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 5 days ago
I pronounced that Moth-er and that is somehow quite fitting.
Ari
The tension in his shoulders eased slightly. He nodded and pushed away from the table.
“Come on then.”
Students still meandered around the courtyard. Clumps of them stood followed various instructors like swarms of bees. Ari headed straight for the…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 5 days ago
(Jaybird)
VERY COOL.😎 Matilde is a great name for a guitar. Definitely worth taking care of.🎸
You know what, that’s true! 🤯 We’re the secret heroes of society. What would they do without us? 🧐😎
What’s the weirdest food you have tried?😛 (Hoping I didn’t ask this already. I’m not as tech savvy as my friends.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
I tried typing Moth and it autocorrected to Mother and I almost started laughing very loudly to myself in public
*Snort laughs in a very public but very empty hallway*
Ari
He slowly nodded. Linguistics wasn’t for another three hours–not till after lunch, and of course Choir this evening. The school had tried to saddle him…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 3 weeks, 6 days ago
@koshka heyy Pale Moonlight is on Ellis’ playlist too. That’s fun.
taking this opportunity two days too late :] (I don’t remember what I have already shown you)
These songs might change as I develop the story more, but here:
Ellis
No Longer You from Epic the Musical
Soldier, Poet, King by The Oh Hellos
Ashes by The Longest…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
I tried typing Moth and it autocorrected to Mother and I almost started laughing very loudly to myself in public
Ellis
Ellis gave Moth a warning glance, eyes slightly wider. He felt it would be better to forget that the past ten minutes had ever happened. He looked at Ari again. “You’re going to do archery now?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Hey, it’s a perfectly reasonable question from Ellis. I’m sure there are plenty of princes in the school in the same position.
Ellis
“We were dueling.” Ellis jumped onto the change of subject quickly. “Moth won. He is very quick with a rapier.”
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
I honestly don’t know who would
Ari
He looked back at moth, curious, but let that remark pass. Could whistling be heard in the void?
“What were you two up to before you decided to come and ruin my swords practice?” Not that he liked swords. The interruption was almost welcome…but he’d definitely not say that outloud.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
@whalekeeper ehehehehe i jumpscared ya, huh?
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Thank you Whaley, I am now concerned for Ellis and Lucien.
Ari
“I don’t know. What makes you think they would?” Frustration boiled up, clenching his nails into his skin as Moth continued to stare at him. “They’re my half-brothers. Some fighting is normal, but inheritence isn’t determined by a few scuffles. Maybe they…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
What kind of personality does Ramen have?
Ramen… he’s just gonna be Ramen now. XDXDXDXD Ramen has the personality of someone who acts like they’re a might being of 8’11 even though he is quite puny. And he is loud. No inside voice for Ramen.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Ari
In competition? That seemed to light a word.
“Me? No.” He looked down as he pulled off the padded sparring gloves. “My father has four sons older than my brother and me. And besides, what with his brothers gone, there’s plenty of land and titles to go round.”
Don’t be an idiot. He slapped the gloves against the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Ellis
“Family…” Ellis chewed on his lip for a moment as his mind worked. “Are you in competition for your kingdom’s throne?”
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Ari
His attention snapped back to Moth.
“Just…wondering. Family traits tend to run strong with us.” Black hair, dark eyes, murder. Yes, family traits.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
Ari
Moth would be keeping watch as well. But what exactly did a fairy mean by watching?
It didn’t make much of a difference. Ari pushed away from the table.
“If you like. I was going to head to the archery targets once I was done here…” His voice trailed off as his gaze turned to wards where Jasper was still gadding…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint started the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 4 weeks ago
Hey, it’s been some time since I have been on here, but thought I would pop in and catch up with you all. How are you all doing? What have you been up to? What projects have you been working on? How has the website been?
I’ve been busy recently with my full-time job and other things. God has been good. I received an opportunity to illustrate a…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
Ari
He nodded. He wasn’t sure what a mood was or why it would be damapened, but he had heard about visions. Just none within the last two centuries.
Brother’s or no, tonight was going to be an… adventure. If this kid was telling the truth.
“Good, good.” His spreading smile kindled the light in his eyes. “Finally…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
@koshka @whalekeeper
Ellis“I don’t know. It was dark.” There was a twinge of pain behind his eyes. He closed them for a moment. Ari’s questions were a bit annoying. Ellis was used to everyone at home already knowing about his gift. Explaining was going to start getting repetitive. “I saw it in a vision. About five minutes ago. Sorry to dampen the mood.”
- Load More
