@whalekeeper
Active 8 hours, 46 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6060
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Haha, I guess there’s no way to know who has the smallest handwriting, but we both win that title in our respective irl social circles.
Ha ha! Okay
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
First of all thank you so much!!! <3 you always know exactly what to say!
But if I’m overwhelming you or if you’re tired of listening to my rants, just let me know XD XD
I don’t know what public school is like… however you should think about who your friends are, and why the idea of leaving school gives you bad feelings. Is it mos…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m glad you’re feeling better btw! ❤️ And I promise I am not thinking badly of your writing behind your back. I sometimes feel that way about my own writing, and I have self-esteem/anxiety issues myself about being secretly hated. I think you are a very capable writer on KP and definitely braver than me for sharing this pro…
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper nerds rule
I guess I have a hands-on tool I haven’t said before: I created a game for my story, with hole-punch pieces on graph paper and ten pages of notes on how they work and move and stuff, and I use that to simulate battles. It adds some realism (so the good guys don’t win every time when the odds are stacked against them) and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Girl, seriously. What could possibly have to take blame for 🤣 You are at fault for nothing!! You don’t have to share your writing, me or somebody else asks or doesn’t. <3
Yw
Yeah… same. Story of my life rn. Y’know that song by one republic “I lived”? every time I miss a opportunity to have a experience, I remember the lyrics.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow I don’t think anyone’s asked me that XD I appreciate it. I don’t share a lot of my stuff as you know, but sure, I’ll keep you in mind! ❤️
XD they probably haven’t asked because you’re a little more private with your writing. I figured I’d just let you know I’m interested <3
@whaley @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @loopylin @anyone…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m so honored you consider me experienced lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m just gonna vent a little bit…don’t feel like you have to answer XD XD
I just have to get it all out of my system haha
I’m trying to make a hUgE dEcIsIoN that could affect my life in so many ways.
I’m trying to decide if I’m going back to public school or not this year.
Like, part of me wants to keep going just to be able to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’d probably not be convinced that they were actually dying until the last minute.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow, that’s a hard question. Ermm…
I think I’d immediately start thinking of a way to keep them here longer. Is there a way that they don’t have to die? It might take me a little bit to come to terms with the fact that there’s not. Honestly, at that point, I think I’d start trying to spend as much time with them as I can and make as…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Sooo
I think I have an idea for Lilitu’s internal conflict!
I’ve been plotting a lot today, if you couldn’t tell 😂
Sef is self depricating, like you said. She’s more like “I’m stupid. I’m worthless. I’m not worthy of love.”
What I did is prayed before developing characters today and asked God to show me verses to base the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
No that’s not overwhelming me!!! <3
Actually that makes a lot of sense.
I have to think about that XD XD (and pray about it too!) because that would work really well!!!
Aww thanks for asking!
If you look at the Prayer Requests topic I posted about how I’m doing (sorry I’m tired and don’t feel like retyping all that lol)
But…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
My fantasy isn’t a typical fantasy.
It’s combining medieval times with our modern world. So there are cars like we have, and pistols, and other things you’ll see later.
The rules for my world are…there are no rules.
I’m not even sure if this works or not (the author I’m getting feedback from said that they can be combined…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you! I really loved the feeling it gave, ya know. Like you can almost feel the gravity of the situation by looking at it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper He’s four and a half years younger than me, so I doubt he’ll join for a little while if he does at all.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Finally, a use for all those sticky notes I got for my birthday! I’m not entirely sure why I wanted them, other than that it’s satisfying to know I own them.😂  Now I just need to find some space on my walls for this.
- Load More
