@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6059
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge @whalekeeper @koshka
Rory isn’t even going to fight if he’s emotionally involved. He’s been trained to turn off his emotions and only obey orders. The only thing that will get him throwing punches would be cruelty to someone defenseless.
I just want some action. I’m lookin for a fight, but Rory has other ideas, so it’ll take some…[Read more]
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @koshka
How about this: We start with conversation, get our characters friendly with each other, then the Society tries to kick some little kids and a battle begins
Also, definitely not expecting invincibility. I really wanted more people to add villains because I was sure my characters would get wiped out in .03…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
Nar placed a gentle hand on Hugo’s arm, her red eyes looking directly into his, her facial expression without a hit of mirth. “Being ‘good’ is nought, if we aren’t righteous. Every act a human, or other sentient, can do is tinged with their nature, no matter how much it may not seem to be of the opposite nature upon the surface.…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oops, I forgot about this. I will try to get around to answering everything later this week!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @calyhuge
I’m with Whaley. My current characters don’t tend to fight unless they have a personal reason for it (besides the fact that a real fight could put Leo out of his job and *backstory*)
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @rae @whalekeeper @loopylin @keilah-h @anyoneelse
Do we want to do a battle or something? It doesn’t feel like a good time but perhaps we could start prepping. Or even just something for my characters to do? The Society is getting bored, Kate and Brian have no idea what class to be in, and I’m not entirely sure how to RP…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
“What are radio oracles? Sure, we have family devotions, and Service every week, but I like to talk to Ehyeh and read His Word by myself too. I love those parts the most.” She smiled.
Alpha
Alpha pulled the robot from his pocket, handing it back to Violet. His heart rate had risen as she explained what Gage already knew, and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted a new activity comment 2 years ago
@whalekeeper oops I didn’t reply to the rest lol
Oh goodness I’m so sorry, I’ve been in relatively the same state. I feel like every year I realize my life is something I didn’t think it was, and it just guts me. Like my stomach aches for about two days from anxiety.
Actually neither suprise suprise! I’m doing a artwork for the ending of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted a new activity comment 2 years ago
Yeah it was really hard for me at first and I don’t like a lot of the drawings in my sketchbook. I don’t necessarily think I have more fun while doing it because I constantly critisize my work, but because I’m aware it’s not perfect I feel better abouttrying things. I have this drawing of kaine where the outline of his hair made a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper sorry if I’m unwantedly dragging this on
Alpha
Alpha caught up to her, giving her a stare with his fiery eyes. “I’ve told you already! Throwing a knife at someone accidently isn’t a crime! I’ve even done it to an Emperor and they didn’t take it as seriously as you! Stars!” He also had a mind to instruct her on manners, but he d…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
Nar mentally noted Hugo’s suit color.
“I’m sorry, Hugo, I don’t understand what that’s like. I’ve always felt like I belonged at home. And my life has always been filled with the blossoms of Laxor and Banor. I am blessed by Ehyeh greatly.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Page 397 was Alpha’s rp
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Also, I think it’s your turn to rp with Violet and Alpha.
Alpha in a tux still cracks me up XDXD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
Nar bowed her head to Hugo in thanks as he held open the door to a shop.
“Not to be a worrier. Do you have an outfit? And what color is it?”
“Oh, no I actually don’t yet. I was thinking something pink or Laxorian grassland green since anything else may clash with my eyes and I don’t fancy too much red and black. I’ll look int…[Read more]
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper no not the color coordinating with the gf
Also np about leaving my charries behind, they have some trouble to get into somewhere I’m sure
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Katonia
Brian watched the pair make off for the shops with a wistful look in his face. Then he looked at me.
“What?” I asked.
He shook his head, grinned, and turned to watch the fire.
It really was something to watch. A huge dumpster ablaze, a crowd of awed spectators, and the horrible smell. The majority of the spectators…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Tenz and Reid
“Where are you all from? No one from our country wears such clothes or has a… glow about them.”
“Once again I deeply apologize, mi’lady, about the glow. My name is Reid Grath, and this,” he opened up the encasing around Tenz to reveal his sleeping form, curled around the precious teal jacket. “Is my twi…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Awwww, Marcel! So adorable!
@calyhuge @whaley
Nar
“I’m not letting you out of my sight, not after all that! I don’t know what’s come over Alpha, maybe it’s the Grath, but he’s been acting unexceptably strange! Besides, my culture has fire responders. And I’ve never actually seen too much of this city. If I’m not a bother, I’d like…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Emeline
“Amon sirs, miss.” Emeline glanced from the shadows into the doorway, where three men and one woman in a mask stood, all dressed strangely. “Sorry, about the green glow. I can’t get rid of it without dropping these two. Uh…you looking for the one who brought us here too?” One of the men said, looking more like a boy…[Read more]
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Katonia
“I don’t really know what we would need,” Brian said.
“I want to get a better look at the fire,” I said excitedly. “I read about this thing called the ‘fire department’, and I want to see if they’ll come!”
“Fire department?” Brian puffed. “What’s that? I’d have thought that they would need the water…[Read more]
- Load More
