@whalekeeper
Active 23 hours, 9 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6059
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
While I’m not really comfortable with some of this stuff, consider this: there was something called a demon earlier in this RP. There was an bad sprite thing messing with characters. There was an evil guy at one point that was once referred to as a sorcerer, if I remember correctly. A ghost has jumped out of a notebook. There is…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Nar
Nar watched Hugo stir his cup of tea, thinking absently about how cute he looked. He raised an eyebrow, and she came back to reality.
“I don’t understand why Alpha doesn’t like you. Sure, he doesn’t like anybody, but he usually warms up to people who’ve proven themselves not a threat.” She caught herself, nervously grabbing her…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
Not sure. I’ll have to ask. The for the suggestion!
I think it’s been over a week at this point. I’d have to look back in our emails to know for sure.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
I think you meant to tag @rae ?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@whalekeeper I complimented your drawing in my head a while ago when I first saw the notification snd kinda forgot that I actually need to type it out for you to see it. XD
Anyway, those look great! Love that Seb has a moon over his head instead of a lightbulb and I can hear that drawing of mickey when I look at it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Bye Ellie’s boyfriend!”
just clarifying: Ellie sees him as a friend. Eddie’s just being a goof
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper
idk why, but the girls are really hard to write rn. I think i need a break and they need a new setting.
The Twins
Eddie saw the frog shaped clock hanging on the wall of the classroom and jumped.
“We’re late for kitchen duty! Sorry guys, gotta go. Bye Leo! Bye Rory! Bye Ellie’s boyfriend!”
She sprinted…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper that scene with Marcel is the cutest thing haha
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
ofc! 😊
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m not sure, actually now that I think about it.
Library?
libraries are fun.
I would take Nar dress shopping, but I have a plan with that…which involves Alpha and rn, I don’t want her to see him.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Wherever Marcel goes, there always follows cute small children and people having traumatic flashbacks.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
You not in mood to rp?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @esther-c @koshka @loopy
Ok, Y’all. This topic has gone deep. XD Wow. That’s good though. We should really pull apart why we are writing what we are writing. I’m getting a fresh look at my own characters too.
There are many facets to what y’all are saying. I will say first off, that the reversal of the “da…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
BiNg!
*screen comes to life*
That would depend on what you mean by “norms”. To be blatant, I don’t like crossdressing, and other such greying of lines. I like lines. I also like to know exactly why that line is there, and if it is a good line. As long as this “norm” isn’t a biblical thing, or crosses a line I’ve personally dr…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper CHARRIE TEAMS YESSSSSSS
The Guardians of the Galaxy. The Bad Batch (technically they’re a ragtag group of misfits if you really think about it). Team Fortress (I won’t talk about them much here, but it doesn’t change the fact that they completely fit the description). The Dragonets of Destiny from Wings of Fire (again, won’t talk…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle wowww those are so cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I could not ignore how cute those cartoons turned out!! 🥰 Love them!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Uh… no.
My brother would most certainly not be smiling. He’d be saying, “What the heck are you doing?”
If she was going to go with him, at all, she should go as a nurse or something and work behind battle lines.
Out of curiosity, do you have a brother?
- Load More
