@whalekeeper
Active 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6059
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Sure, go ahead and ask. This is still just in it’s first draft.
I have a couple other scenes with explanation so a may have already covered the questions you’re going to ask, but shoot anyways.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes, this is the “marriage one”
Okay, let me find that scene where Ethan talks to his dad all about it. The scene happened before the one with Ethan and Jonas.
That night, Ethan was unable to sleep. Despite being so tired he was ready to drop, his mind refused to let him rest, and thoughts ran dizzying circles in his…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @koshka @raxforge
Yes, we’re still in the basement, but it’s up to Koshka to respond because Marcel and Rory both left off with questions for Leo.
Rax can’t come down to the basement because it’s restricted. He’ll have to catch Marcel when he comes back upstairs. -
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m confused, are we still in the basement or is something happening?
I think the fight is mostly over, I don’t know about the agents (@ellette-giselle). But Rax has stopped harassing people and wants to find Marcel to say sorry and maybe heal him.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
Just stumbled across this. That was great!! Very interesting, it kept me wanting to read until the end to figure out exactly what was going on. Everyone else has already said some things about adding clues, and I would suggest adding one or two more as well. Other than that, good job, and thanks for the cookie!
-
Ruth replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
Barnes “disappeared” but she’s actually close by, getting something to cheer him up. Probably a bag of baseballs.
Okay, that makes sense
You either took snickerdoodle, or white chocolate macadamia nut.
White chocolate macadamia nut? Never had that. And I’ve only had snickerdoodles once before. Hmmm hard desicion…I’ll take the white…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
You’re welcome 😊
and ok, that clears some stuff up! Some more clues would definitely help, I think :3
-
freedom replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper the poor boi 😭😭
I think you described everything well! For someone that hasn’t been through that, I will be honest in saying that it took me a moment or two to kinda figure out what was going on, but I figured it out in time.
I agree with Loopy and RAE in that it’s confusing what happened to/where Barnes went
otherwise, it’s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Tenz & Reid
“…Now we can turn to conversation.”
Tenz looked up at her. “You’re a good cook! Omi never could cook like you!” Tenz smiled at Barnes, his legs swinging under the table. His shoes scraped against the stone.
Reid glanced worriedly back at the sleeping form by the fire.
-
Loopy replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
A Seb scene and a cookie in one post?? You spoil me.
*nibbles on cookie while reading*
Your writing is so good. Sorry if you were looking for criticism but I can’t think of much. I’m not really sure what happened to Barnes? I’m thinking maybe Seb was stuck for a lot longer than he thought so she left at some point?
Anyway, I’ve…[Read more]
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper Hello, you’re awake. I locked myself out of both my car and my apartment so I’m sitting in the trunk of my dad’s pickup with nothing to do until my parents get home lol. Wanna chat?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Critiques needed, Needs Name in the forum Poetry Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
@Andrew
can you tag people, I hate tagging.
Sure!
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle @theducktator @linus-smallprint @loopylin @whalekeeper @the_lost-journal POEM!!!!!! ↑↑↑
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Shadow awakens! Yay!! 🤗
Thanks, I’ve come back from the depths of despair (aka homework).
(shadow, you can tell us to wait for you whenever you want :P)
Thanks!
Percival
“I enjoy accounting, and also fight well. I… do you know boxing?” Barnes responded to Emeline’s question.
“And boxing? What is boxing? Is it a special pow…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Tenz & Reid
Reid thanked Barnes, before drawing the capsule that held Tenz closer to him. He lifted the cover, gently patting Tenz’s shoulder with his hand to wake him.
Tenz opened his eyes slowly, fluttering them a bit before moaning at Reid.
“Ms. Barnes made food, are you hungry?” Reid asked.
“I’m hungry.” He quietly…[Read more]
-
Andrew started the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
One day, while I was on the Highschool RP beating the snot out of some agents, I thought to myself, what if I made an RP. So here we are.
This RP is for all of your animal charries to come into one big forest.
RULES:
1- Follow the forum guidelines (’cause in know some of you guys totally do that kind of stuff (sarcasm))
2- All charries must be…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
The three headed down the way Ben pointed and soon found the person of description. “Oh no!” Rax said sounding nervous “He seams badly injured!”. Cyrus looks at the kid on the ground and scoffs. “He’s probably fine, he’s still breathing.” Cyrus could an would never take a clue.
Um… soooo, I going to burst your bubble, sorry b…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Reid
“Yes, that may be wise. Especially if we plan to explore more of this place soon. Since Hugo briefly awoke already, I’m guessing he’ll wake up soon. And Tenz…he’ll get up when he smells food.” Reid reached out with one of his tendrils, drawing an apple to him. “Though I must say this place has strange and interesting food.”
-
Andrew replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Okay, thanks adding throne room.
LQ and Johnny
As soon as the doors open, LQ is about to cast a spell when he realizes that there is no one in the throne room. And at the end of the throne room is a beautifully carven wooden throne. LQ goes to the throne and sits.
Patrick and Starfish
As soon as the princess…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I’m glad. This should make people angry.
Kind of. You would have to read to see.
Honestly, the most pressing reason why marriage is under attack, even today, is because it is such a beautiful image of Christ and the church, and if a nation turns it’s back on God, it’s going to want to erase all memory of Him.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Reid
So, we have a band of all fighters. That could be useful, but I haven’t seen any signs of hostility yet. None of this band appears to have special powers, though I do sense something odd from Barnes and Hugo. I still don’t understand why we are here…
“And boxing? What is boxing? Is it a special power or a hobby? A…[Read more]
- Load More

Oh my goodness I didn’t see you, hiiiiiiiiii
You didn’t get kidnapped by a random stranger, did you?
Pleeze survive, i don’t want natural selection to get you
I need to sleep now, but thx for wanting to talk anyway <3
I survived, thanks for worrying XD My parents finally arrived.
Yay 😁
Good night! <3