@whalekeeper
Active 2 days, 7 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww! I love that!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Glad you like it! It’s super weird how it went that direction without me even thinking about it lol. It started off underground the whole time, but the story was different for a long time. The plot I was first using Tauren had a twin brother who was sent out of the bunker to go to war, and Tauren was sent too, but more of too prove…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper
How cute!! ❤️ -
Esther replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @felicity @arien @starofthenorth @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 sorry if I forgot anyone!
If you feel like reading, I suggest you go back into the forum and find the other chapters first 🙂
Keiryn stares into his empty cup.
“What now?” He glances at his watch. “I’ve got 3 hours to burn.”
“I’m going to head…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
As I’m reading through this conversation, it’s opening my eyes to some things I didn’t realize before. I used to be more of a sensitive person, but because I thought I would come across as “childish” or “wimpy”, I created a tough outside shell and concealed a lot of my emotions. I think that hard/tough shell is affecting my…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much for your response, it really means a lot to me there are others who feel the same way. 💛
I don’t want to talk about your wip too much, because like I said, it was too much for me. But I probably should clarify that one of the things that made me question it the most was the relationship between the kid mc and the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness
Pls warn me if your art contains spoilers from WSF book 3 or 4! Thx!
School 😏
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Um…😳 it was one of them yes…
don’t feel bad about it, It’s a important conversation. 😃
So this topic was mostly prompted out of the fact that most writing I found on KP was too dark for me too read. I hardly read any happy scenes here (I’d actually say near none), and I started to question whether there were people writing…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha, yeah! Everyone on here loves Wingfeather Saga!
Yeah, do! I’ll try to find some of mine too 😊. -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @theloonyone @esther-c @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @starofthenorth
Digital art of Tauren! I’ve been using a graphics tablet lately and I really like it!

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
until you read the last book
Ok now I’m confused.
And libby doesn’t have book three. And the roads are bad. Lol I might just end up getting a audible free trial.
I must know.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @koshka @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @loopylin @starofthenorth @Folith-feolin @ava-blue @arien @kathleenramm @felicity @esther-c
@Anyone!
And yeah I tagged some people I’m not friends with… hi! 🙂 want your opinion!
Ok so, this may be a controversial topic, but I want to know what y’all think. Since being…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @sarafini @whalekeeper
Oh dear… I should not be listening in on the conversation here…
I’ve only read 2 books 😳
I just briefly saw some information about Janner dying um what… I need to go finish the series before i come back here again. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*nods head slightly* You as well. 😁 (You’re a throne warden, am I right?)
It did. It should get better, though… I hope 😜
-
Felicity replied to the topic This isn't exactly film but I want to write audio dramas in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes!! Another Lamplighter fan!!! I just took advantage of their sale and ordered the full Ned Franks set. Totally worth it!
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@Felicity, @Freedomwriter76, @Esther-c @Elishavet-pidyon, @starofthenorth @Loopylin @Sarafini, @Theloonyone, @MineralizedWritings, @Arien @keilah-h @WhaleKeeper,
Here’s the mood-board I made for Lyla!!

-
Light replied to the topic Newbie here! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hi Sara!! Welcome to KP!! I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a young teen writer, piano player, and home schooler. I just joined about a month ago, so I’m fairly new too.
Okay, cool! I was not, but I’m sure some of my friends here on KP were.
Oh, yes, Christian always!! I’ve heard of Adventures in Odyssey; what is it?
I’m home schooled but I’ve never…[Read more]
- Load More

