@whalekeeper
Active 2 days, 7 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity
@whalekeeper @arien @starofthenorth @pen_for_christ_205
Ok! May I make announcement?
Thank yall for following my story, I appreciate it a lot enjoy sharing it with you all! I seem to be having a major plot upheaval, and may be re-writing the whole thing. I’ll still use some scenes here and…[Read more]
-
Light started the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey, everyone!! I’ve seen pics of charries scattered around the forum, but I haven’t found a topic for just pictures of characters…so I made this!! Feel free to post anything else about your charries too!
Tags!! @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @arien @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @folith-feolin @whalekeeper @queen_of_alva…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @arien @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @folith-feolin @whalekeeper @queen_of_alvastia @starofthenorth @anyone-else @anyone-i-forgot-to-tag )I think I got everybody I could think of)
Alrighty! That took forever. Anywho, I really like picking names for my charries that have…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @esther-c @keilah-h (Anyone else too! Sorry, I’m loosing track of who the wingfeather fans are here!) @loopylin
(You should watch it if you have the time to spare, It’s really good)
Ok but jk spend your winter break however you want 😂
Some digital art I made of Leeli!
I’m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @godlyfantasy12@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @pen_for_christ205
So, I know this is a thread for moodboards, but since y’all are sharing pics of your charries, I’ll do mine, too. 😄
(You might’ve already seen them)
First off, Amidala:

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @pen_for_christ205
A moodboard esk thingy I drew of my charries! They aren’t labeled, and ignore the apparent ages because Tauren looks too young and Layson looks too old. Laysn is bottom right, Keiryn is the one with black hair, and…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini @esther-c @whalekeeper @annabethkatherinewingfeather @anyone else I’m forgetting
I agree that On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness isn’t as great as the others. I think Andrew Peterson had some good ideas, but he hadn’t worked much on his writing yet. And I do not like the type of “humor” that occurs in especially the first th…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @felicity @esther-c
SPEAKING OF ROMANTIC SUBPLOTS/PLOTS
i literally can’t make this post without mentioning my main subplot (that actually could be a full plot since it’s really important to the actual plot too and one of the MCs Charrie arcs 😂)
And that is….
ARA AND NOVEM…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
I get that! I haven’t read enough to have a stance on that, I just know that a lot of the books with the teenage crushes tend to be not ok, so I don’t read them. I actually really like the teenage crushes in books, but you have to be careful how it’s portrayed. I think people need to realize teenage crushes don’t have to have…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @whalekeeper @gracie-j @felicity @anybody-else XD
Soo this topic has been made due to some keeper that seems to be needing some help, and also this topic would probably be useful for a lot of us, since I’m sure quite a few of us have some sort of romantic subplot in our stories, wether b…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
Ahh….romance *sighs dreamily and falls onto a large bed XD*
How about we make a forum topic for romance subplots? If y’all want to?
As for Paxton….
IKR?! Quite honestly idk. I just have a thing for adorable little boys and had to have one in my series. Plus it does make the things he go thru…a lot wor…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@annabethkatherinewingfeather now that…I always though he had blue eyes just because in his wolf form he did, but that could be a wolf thing so I could be mistaken.
@mineralizedwritings book 4 is amazing. Just…prepare yourself.
@whalekeeper yea I agree with Kalmar looking older then Janner I didn’t care for that, but he did look super…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol, thanks. Looks like I’m off to the library soon. XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @esther-c
I just finished book 3! Bonnifer’s being a traiter was sooo unexpected 😆 I was kinda shocked.
Artham calling the florids swords thing a “costume” really cracked me up.
I kinda liked book 2 better than 3! Just asking, how good is book 4? I’ll read it eventually, but I’m just wondering.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
….
I umm guess I don’t understand the imagining Tink as Blonde, Janner as a brunette, etc…because they’re faces are on the book covers XD.
Janner’s a ginger, Tink’s a brunette and Leeli’s also a slight ginger/brunette blonde
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper wow! So that trope seems to be very common (plz don’t take that wrong just bear with me till the end) but when I read that last line u wrote, my brain went “WOW!”
if you can get that point across, man!! Your book…would be great IMO! (Not that it wouldn’t be otherwise XD) but that last line about one being drowned in sadness and…[Read more]
-
AnnabethKatherineWingfeather replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I have seen the short film and really wasn’t a fan of the disproportionate heads of the characters. It’s promising that you say it’s been changed a little, though.
-
AnnabethKatherineWingfeather replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! That doesn’t sound too bad. The changes you mentioned do make sense and seem to not have a negative/large impact on the story. I see your point on having the art be more quirky and fun; I guess I’m just not a fan of that art style in general. 🤷♀️ I’m just not a fan of the weird proportions, where the kids have kind of huge…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper thx! I use an app called Procreate on my iPad (I also have an Apple pen) I can’t draw from scratch really. I mean not much. (My cousin however, can, and even has a YouTube channel. Y’all should go subscribe! It’s called the Princess and the Paper I believe)
but I use bases I find online, usually anime bases and such and draw from…[Read more]
- Load More
