@whalekeeper
Active 2 days, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @elizabeth-hearten ( @landric are you RPing with us? I can’t remember 😅)
I guess I’ll start. It may just be us three today.
Description: long brown hair, brown eyes, average height. Wearing high-top Converse, jeans, and bright t-shirt underneath an 80s looking jacket (the kind of jacket tha…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Thanks yall for understanding! 😀😅😅
And yeah np if you forget, thanks for letting me know it’s just how some people compliment, I need to keep that in mind. 😀
@gwyndalf-the-wise @lightoverdarkness6
Aw glad you like my art : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @elizabeth-hearten
Who’s starting?
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @elizabeth-hearten @mineralizedwritings
I know it’s a few minutes early, but is everyone ready?
-
Esther started the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @landric @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @loopylin @theloonyone @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @felicity @joy-calle @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @thearcaneaxiom @euodia-vision @freedomdreamer @acancello
Ok, y’all… I have an idea…
We can start this character quest…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok… I’m going to try to remember the Friday group…
@lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @princesachronicle22 @elizabeth-hearten
I think that’s everyone. XD
Remember that this afternoon, we’ll start RPing at 3:30 ET. We’ve planned to stop at 4, but it’s okay if it goes past that. 🙂
Can’t wait!!
-
Orielle2023 started the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey guys. I thought I’d finally share my Journey to the Past story (JTTP) about four kids who get transported to Tolkien’s middle earth! This is probably my favorite fan fiction I have written. I wrote it according to The Hobbit book (I don’t think I had watched the movies when I wrote this so there’s no Tauriel in it after all.)
Hope you enjoy!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @loopylin @whalekeeper
Ok so I just tagged the most frequent people on this forum, it doesn’t mean much so don’t worry about if I tagged you or not! 🙂
May I ask… could you guys not compare your art level to mine when you compliment something…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah! I think it’ll be good for time managment but we don’t have to seperate the groups characters (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sure! I’m not sure which one is larger yet.
@princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @felicity @orielle21 @otherworldlyhistorian @elizabeth-hearten @keilah-h @anyone-I-missed
If y’all do want to jump in with another group when you’re on, you can totally go ahead and do that! 🙂 I think the days and times were…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hazah!! You hath arriveth! Arrivethed? Oh well.
Well I’mma ask some questions that I don’t think I know the answers to!
1. What has been the funnest character for you to write/create?
2. Is there any fictional universe including your own book, that you’d want to live in?
Okay! Hey everyone! Wanna say hi to my…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, backrounds are fun!
Thanks! I’m so glad it looks like how you thought it did!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol, well I’m excited to read your RP whenever it comes out! Gotta get some fluffy chicken action
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok! I’ll have to see… if the group isn’t active I might not stick around XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Lol.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper AHHHHH THAT SECOND ONE OF PAXTON!!!! AND THE NYX PICTURES!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
-
MineralizedWritings posted a new activity comment 3 years, 8 months ago
😮😳 Should I be scared?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes! It’s just so fun! I really should dedicate this amount of writing to my actual books but… writing on KP is like you said, so enjoyable!
And your welcome! I’m excited to get to know your caracters better!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @whalekeeper @sarafini @charityanne @landric @elizabeth-hearten @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c
So can I ask who is in the Monday group so I know who to tag?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@otherworldyhistorian Nice character!
@whalekeeper Chickens, yay! No guarantee Howzer won’t try to eat your chicken though……. (I’ll make sure he doesn’t.)
Speaking of which, I have a drawing of him. It’s not that great, but it’ll give you an idea of what he looks like:

He can stand on two legs or on four, but since I’m not sure how large…[Read more]
- Load More
