@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’ve got villains I could use, but I don’t really want to include them…..
@esther-c @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon I MIGHT be putting in the rest of Hunter and Omega’s siblings if you all want me to….although they’ll still be the only POV characters.
@freedomwriter76 I’ll start us off then!
Hunter
Here again….
It’d…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @esther-c @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon WAIT does that mean my charries are the only bullies now… I don’t wanna be the only onessss XD
ANYWAY I WANNA RP NOW!!!!
November
November tapped his pencil against the library table, foot tapping against the floor. He twerked a brow, frowning.
“Everything alright?” He jump…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
@joy-calle @felicity @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise @esther-c
One thing with abortion stories is people also need to know there is still forgiveness for them.
One of the things that’s never talked about is the deep horrible grief people who go through Abortions feel afterwards, both mothers and fathers, bu…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Jaye
“At least give me a moment to nurse my pride, will you?” came the kid’s voice.
I chuckled, remembering when I was his age…which was really only a few years ago. “Take as long as you’d like.”
Howzer sat there in front of the shelves, lashing his tail and waiting for the boy to come out.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 I’d love to start up this RP again! I miss being my dragons.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@felicity @whalekeeper @esther-c @keilah-h @other-people-on-here
Is it too late to join this rp?
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Okay, good 😅 It’s just that most people on here would put it down because of the violence and gore (which there is), and I feel uncomfortable liking these kind of things now. Because I know if I make a recommendation, someone might be put off, and then where would I be on the darkness scale? If that makes sense lol
Yeah I know what y…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thank you, awesome host!!!
You’re welcome, awesome hostees!! (I don’t think that’s a word… 😐😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Oh yeah, for your reference, I’ll tell you what they normally wear, and then I’ll post pics of them.
Ami
Age: 16
Wearing a long sweater over a white t-shirt, leggings, and Vans. She normally leaves her hair down.
Ev
Age: 17
Wearing a brown leather jacket over a white t-shirt, jea…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @whalekeeper @keilah-h actually I’d love to start this back up! I just didn’t wanna be the one to do it XD!!!
also I think I’m gonna move past the part where November’s arm is broken XD. I’m kinda tired of that? So yea, but anyway I’m excited! I may not be on as much but who knows y’all will probs make RPs and I’ll get…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok! 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Sure thing!
Jaye
The boy turned and ran back where he’d come.
“Hey, wait!” I yelled. “We aren’t going to hurt you!”
Howzer shouldered his way through a stack of books to pursue the kid. “Hello? You can come out.” he said, even though only I could understand him. He was doing a good job keeping his voice at a friendly tone, though.
-
Esther started the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @janellebelovedpig @kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @light-warrior-pen @starshiness @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @orielle21 @sarafini @anyone-else-interested
Hey, guys!!
So I wrote some fan fiction. Yep, I did it, I finally succumbed. 😂
I know some of…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh my word, I love that! XD I love reading old writing compared to recent writing. Lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper There’s no problem with liking what you like, so long as it’s not explicitly conflicting with your beliefs, and you’re not forcing someone else who thinks it does present a problem to read it (which you aren’t). The story actually kinda interested me, even though I don’t usually like that sort of genre, and even though I’m not likely…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh I love that!! Such a cute story! I want to know the next part!! 😀
And that last section…
What is an Elder? They are older than Ancient Ones, but not as ancient as the Old One.
XDXDXD That’s awesome. And I bet it made perfect sense to you back then, and now you’re just like “Oh my gosh. What in the world was I thinking?!”
XDXD
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
No not at all! I haven’t read much in that genre, and just might have to check my library for them!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for the heads up about the series! I appreciate it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper LOL, I have a couple charries like that, but not here.
Jaye
Howzer’s growl alerted me. “Um, Jaye? Little help over here.”
“Sorry,” I said to the other characters. “My dragon’s calling me.”
“What is it?” I asked.
“There was a human trying to touch me.” he hissed. “They’re gone now.”
“Hmm.” I said. “Well, you need to stop being so…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Sure!
- Load More
