@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic NICE PARENTS CLUB in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper AHHH I LOVE THE BENEDICT SOCIETY AND THE CANDYMAKERS!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
November
“Oh…ah….Home Ec and Culinary Arts,” he blushed a bit. “Cooking is, ah…one of the only things I’m good at,” He smiled.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
November
November gave a soft chuckle. “I-It’s alright… I…I understand.” His cheeks flushed pink, thinking of his own best friend. “I-It’s alright.”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper I luv ur writing and descriptions!
November
November stared in curious awe for a moment before clamping his jaw shut. He shook his head, “N-No, I don’t mind. Most just call me N. I’ve had some call me…er… Nova, but it’s been a while,” he blushed a deep red at the nickname, remembering when he was younger and Lyn had given him the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper YAY CALVIN!
November
November gave the boy next to him a shy smile, head still ducked. He whispered, “Th-thanks…just…extra homework isn’t the…best news…” November frowned, staring at his textbook. He tugged anxiously at his scalp, squeezing his eyes shut.
“I can barely read this as it is…” He sighed. “B-But it’s fine.” November…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 HA HA HA Erich is going to get into a boatload of trouble, isn’t he?
@smiley @whalekeeper @esther-c @sarafini @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper (I don’t know who’s in what class so I’m tagging all of you and narrowing it down once someone replies)
Hunter
He was awake before his roommates were.
That was fine. He was pretty…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @smiley @keilah-h @sarafini @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper
okayyyy, idk which charries are at the 15-16 classes yet except for Freedom and Miley’s but I’m gonna RP as Riya rn, and maybe Tirion later on.
Riya
Riya let out a gaping yawn as she trudged down the hallway to her first class.
Algebra. Definitely…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @sarafini @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @princesachronicle22 @esther-c
Oops I put my name instead of Esther XD
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @sarafini @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @princesachronicle22 @smiley
So we talked about the girls going dress shopping together but do you guys want to do that?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @sarafini @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @princesachronicle22 @smiley
So, I noticed that we have a lot of charries that are 12 (or 11). I know this changes a few of y’all’s schedules, but would you guys be okay if we made a class for 11-12? The only change would be the math. It would be changed to Pre…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Nice job, @whalekeeper!
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Craft Your Next Story week-long writing challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper thanks! Have you ever heard of Sight & Sound Theatre? Their Esther production inspired the making of the doll.
@felicity I feel like I need to make a spreadsheet with all the alias names. 😁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @sarafini @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @princesachronicle22 @smiley
Literally all of my characters are 12, so this schedule will work for them all.
Algebra I
English
Elective (I’ll detail that in a minute)
LUNCH
Science
History
ElectiveSo! To detail the specific electives for each character! (You…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @sarafini @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @princesachronicle22 @smiley @anyone-I-missed-sorry!-XD
It looks like all of us are transitioning over into the next day, so that’s where my charries are going to be. (At least Ev is for now. XD)
@smiley @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Alrighty, here it i…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Also, I forgot to tag people XD
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @euodia-vision @whalekeeper @keilah-h
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper lol! Probably a variety but that would be cool for ur Charrie to DJ!!
@smiley sounds good!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper k! @freedomwriter76
Corvina
Corvina watched as Hilda stood from the bed, approaching the blonde with a smile. Arthur blinked, leaning back slightly as she drew closer.
“I…ah…” He stuttered, glancing at Corvina with a raised brow. “Hadn’t really…”
“Someone like you must have tons of girls lining up, just waiting for you to ask th…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @princesachronicle22 @smiley @sarafini @euodia-vision @whalekeeper
Alright! Here are my charries’ schedules!
Fynn
Algebra I
English
PE (elective)
LUNCH!!!
Science
History
Karate/Martial arts (elective)
Lukas
Algebra I
English
Art (elective)
LUNCH!!!
Science
History
Karate/Martial a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper basically he is! Like the dark grey with lighter gray mixed in? Not black but yea. I have a great pic but not currently on ma phone 😂
and ya ma poor boi 😂
Ara is just a sweet oblivious girl. She’s adorable and she adores November, and it’s not that she rejects him or isn’t open or doesn’t love him? It’s just they’ve been so…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AHHHH I LOVE THEM!!
they remind me of my charries so much!!
different ones for different reasons.
Ara and November are also extremely physical with each other.
Lyn and Grimm are kinda that introvert/extravert couple in a way
and a lot of my couples need each other to achieve inner goals and outward goals.
Which is a good…[Read more]
- Load More
