@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 12 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @keilah-h @euodia-vision @anyone-else with my charries
Am I needing to RP as anyone currently?
Trying to remember XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) started the topic Any Ideas? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ll just tag who I can remember right now XD
@thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @crocheter12 @hybridlore @awsumfaith @godlyfantasy12 @landric @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @everyone-i-forgot-i’m-drawing-a-blank-lol
Alright! So, the thing with plotting…
I try. I really do. But… I’m naturally a…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @sarafini @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @keilah-h @smiley
Okay so I finally did this
Vallaney (13)
Algebra II
English
Botany/plant study (elective)
LUNCH
Science
History
Dance (elective)
Devian (14)
Algebra II
English
Fencing (elective)
LUNCH
Science
History
Chemistry (elective)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Huh, okay…
Um… @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @whalekeeper @anyone-else-I’m-missing
Are we moving on to the next class soon? Just trying to figure out if can continue or if Miley and I are at a good stopping place. 😆
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper I also made up the sea tiger–basically a saber-toothed tiger but with a dolphin-like tail and fins instead of back legs, and the riverdon–a giant, silver and blue, river-dwelling crocodile-like creature with a curved sail structure on its back.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @kyronthearcanin
Ha, charries running away with the pen is a problem for me…
OOH And yes I haven’t listened to many of Skillet’s songs but the ones I’ve heard, I liked. In fact, in the school AU I think Hunter was humming their song “Finish Line” once.
@loopylin Crows are so cool!! They’re really smart birds.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, you seem to give off wolf vibes. Tho that’s probably just because your pfp used to be a wolf…
And yeah, I totally get being tall and quiet. I’m taller than most of the people I know though I unintentionally try to hide it by having terrible posture 🤦♀️
I would probably be something weird, like a dolph…
-
Smiley started the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
So I had an idea that revolves around something else. I don’t know who here has a blog but something that some writing blogs do is blog tags, which are basically a series of questions that multiple blogs do. Well, I had an idea to do this here, and for the first one, I’m using my own Blog Tag that I made on my blog. And you guys can make one too.…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Anyone else going to be writing in a bit? I might try a sprint . . . or a crawl . . . or jog . . . or whatever these are called 😂 I know most of you just finished . . . but thought I’d mention it
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @felicity @whalekeeper @janellebelovedpig @godlyfantasy12
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @whalekeeper
Awesome thanks!! 😆 I will definitely once I figure out some characters 🤔😅 -
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper I’m game!
We never pointed out what Star wanted to tease everyone about, lol.
-
Esther started the topic Too Cliche? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Alright… my WIP has a problem…
It’s too cliche.
Sort of…
And I don’t know if it’s unique enough. At first I thought it was, but I read something about the dystopian genre, and now I’m not so sure.
So there is this e-book thingy that I got from Story Embers and in it, readers answered some questions about certain genres and other writing stuff…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper Yeah! I was having a lot of fun with this.
-
Allison started the topic I need some help with some names 🙂 in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @janellebelovedpig @godlyfantasy12 @landric @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @everyone!
Hi! I need a bit of help with my characters parents names. There kids names are Shauna, Scott and Sam. And there last name is Smith. I am looking for nothing to fancy, but not to plain either 😀
Thanks a bunch!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
HI EVERYONE!!! Um just gonna tag some peeps @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @sarafini @euodia-vision @elishavet-pidyon @smiley @princessachronicle22 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @janellebelovedpig @anyone-else XD
I guess you’d call this a Crawl? As I have a set goal I’d like to reach today, and that is 1K.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper I’m up for it! I think actually because I have so many characters…I may take some out and only do my boys…since they’re the ones I wanna RP as in this RP anyway lol and maybe Ara
-
Felicity replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
(Almost tagged you as Hannah 😉 )
Sure! I’m up for this! The only thing is I feel like Renae and her baby brother are a bit…passive? I don’t know maybe I should put somebody else in here that’s got more energy.
-
Karissa Chmil replied to the topic NICE PARENTS CLUB in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper Mm, that’s such a blessing. Strong community around you is so beautiful. <3
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic NICE PARENTS CLUB in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
So the reason KOTLC (and Harry Potter) are in the middle grade section is because they place booms into sections based off of the first book in a series.
I can say that I also did enjoy mysterious Benedict Society. I was thinking about some good middle grade books and might I suggest Land of Stories or Sisters…[Read more]
- Load More
