@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 8 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah XD you described her well XD
Sara
the girl gave me a smile, and a crooked shrug. “Chaos.”
“Chaos?” I didn’t really like crazy, or immaturity. “I’m Sara by the way, and you’re?”
-
Karissa Chmil replied to the topic Two truths, and a lie! 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper This sounds fantastic. xD I’ll put my character in a minute later, but for Calvin, erm. . . three? The one with the colors?
@godlyfantasy12 The siren, maybe?
@zemira (Awesome name, by the way.) Ermmmmm, fork, maybe? Edit: Wait, you already revealed it. xD Whoops.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper hmm…
I have an idea but tell me what u think-
Paxton and Luna exit class and while waiting to see if any of their other friends come out they spot Aramis and Edrich.
Luna tells Pax to hide so he runs to do so and runs into Seb. Idk…Seb might not appreciate being ran into XD idk totally how Seb is 😂
As for Marcel and Cal…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Sure XD
Evelyn is going to interact with Arthur, but I have another new charrie that Thorn could interact with. I’m not sure how old Thorn is but Sara is 13
Evelyn
“Mrs. Roberts,” The teacher called my name and I came down to give my speech.
I had only been in this school for a short period and I had already…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper I think it would be ok if we go ahead and end English class….
I really want pax to get into something (idk what) with Seb, Calvin and Marcel (but only if u want to)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper eh…not really…
Ridley was basically Jocelyn’s first love/crush, but after what happens, while Lyn forgives him, the relationship will never be the same. She can be his friend but that is it.
She and Nyx leave cirque and decide to travel with Ara and November, which is how they come to meet Grimm.
But it’s alright…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Do either of you have characters, my new charrie Evelyn could interact with? since you two are the two on XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper I wanna do more with Paxton definitely…
I love writing him. And I don’t want to get bogged down again with too many charries so just gonna stick with N and Paxton and any charries that relate to them probably for now (and maybe Arthur)
im trying to think…
Edrich and Aramis are gonna be on the lookout for a moment to catch…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper ooh that would be cool!!
tho…funny thing…heh…
November doesn’t know he has fire powers…. 😬
nor does he or corvina realize they’re brother and sister!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper aww I love Seb. Idk who the voice is but I love Seb 😂
not sure what to RP next…any ideas?
-
Zemira replied to the topic Two truths, and a lie! 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m gonna guess 3 as well; I’ve read up a bit on your characters and that seems right.
@whalekeeper I’m gonna guess 2.
And yes, y’all were right! 2 was the lie! He did nearly die by a fork though XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Two truths, and a lie! 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper I’ll also wait to see if any others come to guess.
@zemira OOF!!!
That’s kinda tough…
But yea I dunno if you’d survive getting locked in a dryer…and I really like the idea of someone nearly dying due to a fork XD so imma go with 2 also XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Two truths, and a lie! 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper OOF!!
Ummm…
I know this is weird but I really wanna say the third ones a lie cuz I thought I remembered his eyes being a different color but I could be way off XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @esther-c @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @smiley
HEYO! I’m gonna be sprinting at :00 to catch up on my prompts!!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @zemira @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @acancello
Day 8: Hands
MCs: Wanda and Bucky
SCs (Side Characters): Lexi and Patrick (their kids)
Bucky came up beside Wanda as she stood at the end of the dock. The new Avengers’ building had come out nice, and the lake hadn…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
November
The bell rang for a second time, giving students a last chance to get themselves seated as the teacher stepped in.
Someone slid into the other seat beside November.
“You almost didn’t make it,” Ara whispered. November turned, spotting Nyx, who laid his head on his desk, groaning.
“Why do we have to go through…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper okie dokie! @smiley Heyo!
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @esther-c @keilah-h
So currently for those who don’t know/need to know, November failed the last year of school, however his father pulled strings and he “passed.”
Other kids found this out/started rumors and it made him an even bigger target for bullying and rumors than…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper kk idk if I should go with my idea about the reading aloud thing or not…it would be interesting but idk what everyone else thinks…so…
Hmm any ideas who I should be? Who would u like to interact with?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @esther-c @smiley anyone on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @smiley @koshka @euodia-vision @awsumfaith @mineralizedwritings @literally-anyone-else-who-cares XD
I AM RESURRECTING THIS TOPIC!!!
YAY!!!
So, I do not have my character sheets done for my other charries (heh) BUT I REALLY WANNA DISCUSS MY SERIES.
that being said, there is a LOT to…[Read more]
- Load More
