@whalekeeper
Active 5 hours, 2 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper THE TRIPLETS 😭 YES SAVE CAL!!! PLZ!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper NO CALVIN!!!! 😭
HIS SHORT LIFE?!?! BRUH NOOO *wraps arms around Calvin and runs away with him.*
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
GAHHHHH I love all your charries so much! 😍
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper YAY!!!
ALRIGHT TIME FOR MY BABIES AHHHH!!!!
sooo this AU is a bit different (obviously, as it IS an AU! XD)
FIRST BABY!!!
NOVEMBER!!!! MY LOOOOVEEEE!!!

Age:Â 15
Story:Â November is a complete fish out of water. He was raised in an abusive household by his warring parents until he was t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
*whimpers*
ok listen…this might sound terrible…
but as long as you don’t…ya know….off him? I’m okay XD
like yes I get there’s so many worse things that could happen then death…and sometimes that is more heartbreaking…? But not for me…? Idk!! That’s terrible but I just…I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper if you….if you take him….
I am not kidding rn….
not even joking…
if you take him or Marcel….
*SCREECHES LIKE A CAT AND LASHES AT. Is held back by my own characters.*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
AHHH I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS YALL!!
Yes, another RP, but remember; RPs ARE FOR FUN! Join at your own pace. Be who you want to be at a given time, don’t feel like your being forced!
Choose what Rp you want to be a part of at any given season you’re available 😊
THAT BEING SAID!!!
This RP is another AU (alternate universe) and this one…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
To answer the rest of your questions…
As you may have gathered, I’m terrible at picking favorites, but my favorite character might be Caden?? It’s so hard. Gah!! I’m not exactly sure what I like writing about him, but…
This is going to sound crazy, but I’ve never had pudding of any kind. I assume I’d like it cause I like most food…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Cool, cool, I’ll definitely be on here!
-
Smiley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @euodia-vision @whalekeeper @anyone-else
(totally didn’t copy and paste that XD)
I just wrote this scene in Tomorrow’s War
And I love it XD!!!! Evelyn is the best
and oh my word she’s so Sassy XD
I set the pieces of paper on the desk, the tall man in…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@euodia-vision up to y’all. I’m good with skipping it.
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @smiley @keilah-h @esther-c @ANYONE-ELSE-IN-THIS-RP!!!
so y’all….I had an idea the other day and almost couldn’t get to sleep because of it…
Ik some of us are swamped with stuff and we can’t always RP like we like. But sometimes we do have to re…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper yep, that’s siblings for you though. He has really great ideas too though, it’s not like he doesn’t like stories.
@esther-c Certainly cozy!
-
Esther replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @smiley @keilah-h @euodia-vision
Oooh, looks cozy!! 😊
*grabs caramel frappe* *plops in abnormally large beanbag chair*
-
Euodia replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ack, yup I get that. Can’t wait to hear about the new and improved Thorn!
And honestly, what is up with loving sweet cinnamon sidekicks more than the hero? It’s such a mood.
This is SO true, XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Hello!!!
*Me grabs a mug of milk* don’t like coffee XD
Oooh this looks like fun
a place where I can talk about my writing and not get people annoyed XD sounds good
seriously I was trying to talk to my brother about my books and he left XD
-
Lydibug replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
- Load More
