@whalekeeper
Active 4 hours, 7 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h @whalekeeper @smiley @anyone-else
So…uh…anyone wanna do some more worldbuilding?? XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @koshka @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings
All righty! Here’s my first RP here.
Oh, and I forgot to put this, but in the RP, he’ll be eighteen. (He’s quite a bit older in the WIP, of course) Also, he’s not huge, but as a dragon he’s probably bigger than most, if not all, of the other students.
Snake
He…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
That is a really good thing to stress Freedom, and I’m really glad you did. Whale, your awesome, and I hope you know that none of us are trying to shoot you down. I have an immense respect for whoever will say what they believe, knowing full well that they may be attacked. What I’ve been trying to strike home in all…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper It’s all good with me!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @esther-c @whalekeeper @anyone else
You guys… this is like my best digital art piece EVER! I’ve just figured out how the different brush options for luminosity/lighten work… AND I HAVE GLOW NOW!!! Anyways, I’m excited. I made this just for the royal rp… if you couldn’t tell by the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Flax shrinks into his seat as he watches the room fill with kids. Noise bounces off the walls as they chat, each scrambling to find a seat. he bites down hard on an almond, which cracks in his mouth.
You’re never going to make friends unless you put yourself out there…
Flax prys himself from his seat, taking his pouch of almonds with him.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 sure! Also, Wolfie is gonna be so confused with Pax and Marcel suddenly being besties XD
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @esther-c
Paxton
Pax frowned a bit, staring at his plate of food as Calvin peered at him curiously, waiting for some sort of answer.
Did he really not know…?
“M-Mother…” Paxton whispered, tapping his fin…[Read more]
-
Lydibug replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
DrAmA? Pff. What, nooo.
-
Smiley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @koshka @euodia-vision @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12
So I’m watching Heartland while I write this XD so I’m in a horsey mood XD
and I realized that there would most likely be stables, and maybe even jumps
Anakin
I read the letter over and over again, I had already put my stuff away but…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper I love them so much 😊 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @mineralizedwritings
Paxton
Paxton didn’t really know what was happening…but…he found it a bit curious, he had to admit.
He poked his head out from the table a bit, glancing at the fluffy-haired blonde and then at Marcel, watching as the two chatted away.
The blonde seemed almos…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper thought u might wanna see some of my worldbuilding?? Maybe not tho XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @esther-c (there was another person who joined our room…WHO WAS IT?! His name was Flax right??)
Paxton
Pax sat down keeping head low a bit, eyes scanning the large crowd for any sight of his brothers.
Once he knew the coast was clear, he lifted his head a bit, looking down at his plate. He took a small bite,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper YES I WAS ACTUALLY HOPING MARCEL COULD ROOM THERE CUZ PAX WAS THERE XD
-
Allison replied to the topic Vacation for your character(s)! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @whalekeeper @lydibug @esther-c
I wrote day one, I have never been on a cruise so I really didnt know what to write 🙂 I think ill add more on later.
Day one: The cruise ship was sitting in the ocean, waiting for the passengers to board. It was crazy tall, gleaming white with the name “Sparrowhawk” elegantly painted on the side. The…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @koshka @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings
Ok!
Since most of you voted for a character you haven’t met before, I’m adding one! He’s, for once, not from a Bad Batch fanfic (except he kinda is because he’s an ancestor of many of the main dragons in my fanfic)
I shamelessly ripped the non-dragon part of the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @whalekeeper since u two seem to be on rnnnn XD
So… worldbuilding an entire world is just….GAH…
I know I’ve got take it piece by piece but its sooo hard.
(I may have a bit of adhd….I honestly don’t know…My brother does….I know I have tourettic OCD, but I seriously wonder if I have some adhd too XD)
ANYWAY!!! Maybe doing…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper yes we should XD
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @koshka @euodia-vision @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @anyone-i’m-missing XD
So the housing buildings are on campus, but separated from the actual school building
im thinking 4-5 bedrooms per House that way we don’t have to have too many buildings and such.
Again, rooms can be shared IF…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!
XD XD
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Age Limits… ? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper im not on staff anymore lol writing and horse training got too busy. so now i’m just here around like the rest of yall.
But glad that Kathleen could help you 🙂
- Load More
