@whalekeeper
Active 3 hours, 45 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Kylie replied to the topic Blessings come in the smallest packages sometimes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper And thankyou, for the compliment❤️❤️
-
Kylie replied to the topic Blessings come in the smallest packages sometimes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper *sighs* Let’s try this again…yes, I published a book, I normally don’t talk about it so it doesn’t make me seem different from other young writers. So, I apologize, its just not something I normally announce to the crowd.
-
Kylie replied to the topic Blessings come in the smallest packages sometimes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper I don’t know if you can see any of my replies because they aren’t showing up on my end.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper Okay, that was perfectly hilarious!
Unless you actually intended it to be epic. Then I won’t laugh.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @smiley @euodia-vision @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
*me when I had an RP written and reloaded the page on accident*
Ugh.
At least I remember what I typed.
Beta
She slid some more food onto her tray.
As she passed by one table, she couldn’t help but overhear their conversation.
“Never been one for authority……”
“This…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I think I will join! Idk how to introduce tho XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper it can be pre-WIP considering mine is years before my WIP 😂
gah the baby girl was so innocent 😭
Even when Ara and November meet her she’s just so….innocent
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper XD I love the exchange that’s going on between Nyx and Cal and they’re not even the ones solely chatting 🤣
TO FUTURE LORDLING CAL IN BAZTET
FROM JOCELYN AND NYX RIGBY IN CIRQUE
Neato! I knew Bottles were a good idea! Though I did get scolded a bit for taking so many. Oh! I got more stickers now! Or stamps, as you call them. The…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper I love your letters so far….lol
-
Euodia replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Why are both of y’alls charries so hilarious together?? 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper 🤣 Poor Calvin, trying to figure out the ways of Cirque…
has he met Marcel as of yet? I have a feeling it’s kinda similar to him trying to understand Marcel XD XD
TO MAYBE FUTURE LORDLING CAL
SOMEWHERE IN BAZTET
FROM CIRQUE
Oh! My last name is Rigby!
And I dunno, ask the Letter Gods! I think they live somewhere in the sea…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper XD XD!! Now I gotta unlock my inner child to figure out how she’d respond 🤣
TO CALÂ
I LIVE IN CIRQUE. THAT IS MY ADDRESS.
YOU LIVE INÂ
BAZTINBAZTETI think I wrote the letters too big…
That makes more sense!
A dress on a letter…silly!
Why did you put an X after my name? Where is
Basket BasilBaztet? Why do you call yoursel…[Read more] -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 IKR!!! And imagining a little inky paw print at the bottom of the letter XD
@whalekeeper 🤣 what’s hilarious is she’s still basically like this as a teen and adult.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper I have not but that sounds funny lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @acancello AHHH THIS GIVES SUCH LIKE….VIBES XD if that makes any sense at all?!?! XD XD
because throughout my series my charries travel, so if they ever wrote letters it would probably be to just vent or help them feel like their feelings are being known, but they wouldn’t be writing to anyone in particular.
It would just be…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww this is such a fun/cute idea!! I’d love to participate 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper my land in my series called Cirque, yea. I’m currently trying to worldbuild it and the characters in it for book 2.
-
Allison replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
A stands for my first name, Allison, and Cancello is my last name 😀
-
Allison replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
You don’t have to if don’t want to 😁
-
Allison started the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c @whalekeeper @lydibug @janellebelovedpig @freedomwriter76 @livingwoodchronicles @euodia-vision @smiley @sarafini @keilah-h @felicity @hybridlore @everyone!
Heres a cute idea, inspired by @whalekeeper ! Your characters can write letters to your other characters, or other peoples characters! You can write about their day, plans they plan…[Read more]
- Load More
