@whalekeeper
Active 3 hours, 25 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Esther started the topic Oops… in the forum Plotting 3 years, 3 months ago
So uh… I have run into a problem with my WIP…
A few things in my story are similar to things in other books that I’ve read, but I thought I changed it enough to where it’s not too similar and I’m not plagiarizing or anything like that. But… it’s gotten to a point where I feel like a few things are too recognizable or too similar to things in oth…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ohh, all your characters sound awesome!! (Ransom, I love that name❤️)
Your WIP sounds incredibly detailed I love it!!
cLaSsIfIeD?!?!? Did you do anything bad to him…? 🤨
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
If you ever do draw them, I’d love to see it!
I started reading the rp, and I’m completely sucked in. I’m definitely joining later with Dante or maybe someone else.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh, that sounds awesome! Ohh now I wanna draw Dante in a fancy royal outfit. And the twins in dresses! Ok, imma go get my sketchbook now.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @ava-blue @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @esther-c @sarafini @godlyfantasy12 @other-people-who’s-tags-I-totally-remember
*flops into armchair with a steaming mug of black tea*
Hello, my favorite internet peoples. I’m back.
How’s it going? Did I miss anything interesting?
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @smiley @acancello @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @livingwoodchronicles @HighScribeOfAetherium @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @keilah-h @sarafini @starshiness @janellebelovedpig @anyone-else
Hello all!
I’m leaving for camp Sunday morning and will be gone till late Friday evening. I just wanted to g…[Read more] -
Allison replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
To :Tali, Child-Jule, Farless Raft, the Current of Sheer Candles, East to the Rising Sun
Tree are some of the most pretty things. I guess you could say they are like silk, but there are hundreds of leaves attached to sticks, waving from the top of the tree. My land, America. Isn’t blinding, but sometimes it can be, like when you…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Character Team in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I know, I know! I dont like Draco at all! either. But it would be fun to have someone mean on the team. It will make a better story. 😀
-
Allison replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper
To :Tali, Child-Jule, Farless Raft, the Current of Sheer Candles, East to the Rising Sun
(That is your address right???)Hi Tali! What are trees? That’s an amazing question! Trees. Ahhh. I love trees! They are so green and leafy and tree like! A tree is one of Gods amazing creations. They can be short or tall. Thick or thin. They…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Alrighty! Have fun!! 😊
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
Thank you!! They’re probably my favorite pieces yet.
-
Smiley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’m going camping next week too, I’m super excited
and tomorrow I have my brother’s sweet sixteen to go to
Busy month for me (honestly the summer is always more busy than the school year)
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Agreeeeeed!!
Oh funnnn! That works out tho cuz I’m leaving for camp Sunday through Friday so I won’t be here next week either. 😂 But yes, we can definitely have some fun before we leave XD. If you wanted to RP for Marcel today I could reply tomorrow!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ahhh yes, same actually. XD Recently yellow has become my fav color, before I just like gray, black, etc.
OOOOH I can’t wait to see this board!!!
also! I’d love for Tirion to interact with Marcel… I’m leaving in a few hours and won’t be back till tomorrow, so if you want him to interact with someone sooner that’s fine too!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
*bows* of course, Marcel deserves all of my admiration.
(also, your pfp, I love it, who is it?)
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
MARCEL! MARCEL! MARCEL!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper well I figured we’d keep it simple and have them all in the same classes (like no one is separate really) since it’s all skills they need to know. Such as etiquette, fencing, government, etc. they just have/can have individual tutors if needed for their personal levels to help them (since it’s also not divided by age)…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper GAAAAHHH I LOVE HIM AND IT SOOO MUCH LIKE OH MY GOOOSH I WANT A BOOOOOK. A SERIEEEESSSS
-
Allison replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I love your characters!
- Load More

Awww have fun I just finished counseling and it’s so much fun My prayers will be with you and I hope you have a great time
Hope you have fun! I prayed for you <3
I hope camp goes great! Awh, I love your heart for the kids! Praying, girl!
Alrighty! Hope you have fun!!! I’ll be praying!! ❤️