@whalekeeper
Active 5 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6040
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok! Sounds good!!
Anika
I headed down the docking pad, into the belly of the huge ship. Lots of people were traveling with me, or so I’d heard, but the pad was empty so far.
In a foyer, I pulled out my map. The common area was nearby, so I decided to go there as soon as I found my room. Maybe I would be able to meet some of the other…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Of course! We’ll all be going at our own paces 😉
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
@acancello @euodia-vision @awsumfaith @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @lightoverdarkness6 @livingwoodchronicles @landric @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @smiley @starshiness @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin
Hey everyone!! I’ll be o…[Read more] -
Allison replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
32??? Wow! Thats amazing! In Legos my brother pretends that he and his wife had 52 children, we have only named about half though.🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Some people are not able to post in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @calyhuge @kathleen @smiley
I think it’s doing the same thing for Miley now 🤔😒
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
I get that. I like those tiny little details, too.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Wow…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
32?!?!
This is the writer’s equivalent of HOMEWORK
XXD
Lol, I would just skip it all 😅🤣
-
snickerdoodle replied to the topic Hey!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @smiley @whalekeeper
Me and my sister were going to work on a book about a place inside the desert where if you do something wrong yuo get banished lol.
-
snickerdoodle replied to the topic Hey!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @smiley @whalekeeper
Hey!! Nice to meet you guys!!
My top five books are the hunger games series, keeper of the lost cities, lunar chronicles, the renegade series, aand I can’t think of another rn lol!! The weirdest thing I’ve ever eaten was a bug not on purpose, a hotdog isn’t a sandwich its a taco, and I love marvel!!!…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Thirty-two?!?!?!?!?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hey!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey! I’ll tag some people to say hi 😉
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @acancello @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @livingwoodchronicles @lydibug @keilah-h @loopylin @thearcaneaxiom @euodia-vision @everyone-else!
-
Kathleen replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awesome! I apologize for all the trouble. Happy to have you back and posting again!
-
Esther started the topic Inspiration!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey everyone! I thought it’d be fun to have a topic where we talk about writing inspiration. So I have two questions.
What has inspired your WIP?
This could be something that has inspired your WIP as a whole, or maybe just a certain character, scene, or aspect of the world.
Where do you find inspiration?
When you’re stuck, or just want to fee…[Read more]
-
Allison started the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c @janellebelovedpig @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h @everyone!
I have been writing my book a ton more lately and have been figuring out ” Wow, I need a lot more characters.”
Not just ones that have big parts, but the extras also. The ones standing behind, helping the story come alive. A lady standing in the front…[Read more]
-
Allison started the topic in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c @whalekeeper @freedomwriter-76 @hybridlore @janellebelovedpig @starshiness @sarafini @mineralizedwritings @everyone!!
I have been writing my book a ton more lately and have been figuring out ” Wow, I need a lot more characters.”
Not just ones that have big parts, but the extras also. The ones standing behind, helping the story come a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Both types of villains are interesting, in my opinion.
Evil-for-the-sake-of-evil is fine to me, as long as it’s done well.
And although I tend to like villains with sad backstories, there are times where one goes too far.
One of those is Mapleshade from the warrior cats books. She’s probably intended to be a sympathetic…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Worldbuilding Sprints/Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Okay, just wanted to say I’m not ignoring you XD
Since you asked that I’ve been typing everything out and have been very inspired, sooo…. hopefully you’ll actually get to hear about this soon
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
- Load More

Have fun!!!!
That’s ok, have fun!