@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6040
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper 🤣 ya ya I know, it’s just this book in particular mostly 😂 kinda hard to change it tho, tbh, but I’ll make sure they have some good moments, mostly in bonding with Lyn and Nyx, as well and Lander, and maybe Cecily (when they’re not a bit skeptical of the two maybe being suspects XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @whalekeeper @acancello so I’m writing my zero draft…
Ara and November are not having a good time 😅
frankly this entire book is them not having a good time ROFL
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper 🤣 ik, ik, me overcomplicating things XD. Maybe it’s a writer thing.
@freedomwriter76 GASHP!! 👀
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@acancello @freedomwriter76 Heyo!!!
@whalekeeper actually it’s my bedroom XD but it’s got an office type area in it that I haven’t used too much (cuz I’ve blamed it on not having a great chair XD, so I hope to use it more now)
Also I bought the chair myself 😊 I needed a new one soooo yea!
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi!! Actually I’m sick in bed. Woke up this morning to find the whole room spinning around. Dont know what I got. 😣 Super dizzy when I walk or sit up, which is why I’m writing lying down. Cant even walk up the stairs so I have to sleep in the school room. Im a billion times less dizzy and feeling much better than this morning.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper I just finished putting together my new office chair!!
I got it like a month ago but we hadn’t been able to put it up yet lol! It was pretty easy tho.
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @esther-c @light-warrior-pen @janellebelovedpig @everyoneelse!
Alright! Here is one of the first romantic… Well foreshadow of the future?? Short but sweet 🙂
Deep in thought, I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going and smashed right into Paxton, slipped and lost my balance. He grabbed my hand and pulled me…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @koshka @euodia-vision @acancello @esther-c @anyone-else
Heyoooo! What’s up? Anyone wanna chat?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Eeeee thankssss :]
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 1 month ago
Yay! I’m glad you could join! Real life experience is the #1 way to learn! I would ask you what its like, but it has already happened to me a few times when I was littler, nothing recent.😂
-
Allison replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Haha! These are great! Especially the last one!🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
😂😂
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
YUUUUUS!!! I planned it all along… mwahaha… 😜
*blinks*
but if you ever have a character named Brittian that’s when things ‘ll get creepy.
But also…
My little sister’s name is Abigail too! Why didn’t I think of calling her Babs??
OH NUUUU! I’m sorry younger sister Abigail wherever you may be that I have encouraged this nickname.…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Lol those are great!! 😂😂😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
That first one is so good 😅😭😭🤣🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper ok cool!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper I like that as a nickname…..Not so much as her actual name, but it’s your story and it sounds like it fits her, so go for it!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Kind of spunky, maybe a little goofy. Optimistic and sweet. And probably a little crazy sometimes, but definitely lovable.
(Am I close??)
- Load More
