@whalekeeper
Active 14 hours, 30 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6058
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Fun fact: today is my mom’s birthday 🥹😭
also you all should look at my status update!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Oh LOL Flax isn’t that socially adept and apparently neither am I
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 4 weeks ago
*Sigh* Sometimes I hate traditional art and that there is no “Undo” button.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 4 weeks ago
So um…I made a rookie mistake with his eyebrows…

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
hehe thanks < 3
If there is a food fight, we will be well armed. 🤣
Lol we sure will be
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Who else is here?
“It’s cheese.” Moth carved out a large chunk of it with a spoon. He broke it into pieces on a napkin. “To eat under someone’s roof means something. Hospitality is protection and protection means someone is at ease, and that is gold. Spin the gold into thread, turn it around and around, forget it…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
I’m assuming that’s x1?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 months, 4 weeks ago
I’m so sorry Esther! But I’m glad you guys are doing alright and they were able to catch it early. We’ll be praying for you guys! ❤️❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Ok so update on Mom.
She had her appointment end of December and we found out that she does have breast cancer. Except it’s stage one I believe. They caught it really really early. It’s not fast growing and pretty small, but we still don’t know a lot about the next steps. She and Dad will have a consolation with the doctor in less than two weeks…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 months, 4 weeks ago
You’ve been in my prayers these past couple of weeks! 🫶🏻
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Power be like: *sneaks in, looks around, randomly drops cool looking guy*
Does he have a backstory? Or just a random thing?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Yay! I’m really glad you like him! <3 I almost forgot about the scarring on his hands, but it worked out in the end.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 4 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle Thank you! <3
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 4 weeks ago
no worries! It’s really cool looking!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Thanks!
No, not right now, sorry. This was sort of a prize for a writing challenge from a couple months ago. I might set up paid commissions eventually, but I’m trying to stop drawing things for people for free since it wears me out a lot.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 4 weeks ago
Awww! So cute!!
I have seen it!! Personally I thought the theology on one of the short films was a little wonky, but yeah, I’ve watched everything on there. It’s amazing!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 4 weeks ago
I finally finished Viktor! Sorry it took a while. I got frustrated with the embroidery and dropped it for a bit. I hope it’s accurate.

- Load More
