@whalekeeper
Active 3 days, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Jack
“We can ask one of the servants. Come on.” Jack returned his bow to the rack it came from, and the two boys walked together outside.
The sun was higher in the sky now, shining brightly. Jack smiled, enjoying the fresh air. It was a beautiful day. A soft breeze tousled his hair and gently pushed along a few fluffy clouds in the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
It’s so funny that we all already don’t like Jasper, but out of all our characters, Ari and maybe Lucian are the only ones who really know that he’s bad.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
But then, Moth is a fairy. I don’t know how his magic system works exactly, but he can probably hold his own.
Which is actually one reason Ari likes him.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
You know, Ari would probably love any excuse to beat Jasper up, so let’s not give him too much incentive, okay? (Unless you want a fight…if so then go for it. But people will get hurt, Ari included even if he won’t really care)
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Ellis
Ellis opened his mouth to respond, but then closed it. It was harder to argue with Moth than it was with Lucian. His head was still fuzzy and confused. The moments between the duel and waking up on the bench were completely blank. Anything could have happened. What had everyone seen? He tapped the handle of the rapier with his…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Wow, you’re fixing to assassinate Jasper already.
Nah just was feeling a bit spunky last night
Not yet. I don’t want him to come off as perfect, because he has flaws, but it’s difficult to show them so far. He likes people too much right now.
No hush he’s perfect
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
that disgusting furred thing.
Ok, first of all, how dare you. My sweet golden child has done nothing wrong ever.
Secondly, that boy is under Ari, Lois, and Ellis protection.
And third of all, how dare you.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Lucian“He’ll be alright. This is normal. Just… give him a moment.” Lucian’s voice was calm and reassuring. He looked casually around the rest of the gym as he waited, partially standing in front of Ellis to hide him from view. His eyes caught someone else’s. Across the room, with a spotless outfit and sword strapped to his side, w…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Jack
“I came here to learn about other kingdoms as well, actually. My kingdom is very small and a bit isolated. This is my chance to learn from some of my peers.” Jack tapped his bow against his leg as he talked. “Also, there’s a bigger library here than at home. I was about to go there now. Would you… like to join me?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month ago
Very pretty!
If anything out of the three Soldier is actually the one that would think putting someone in a dress would be funny. Sniper would stab you if you got close with anything of the type lol, he’d honestly rather wear rags (if you remember he got yelled at by Spy for precisely that)
I can see that lol.
Sniper w…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month ago
Gabriel: *Freezes, realizing he might have said something wrong* Uh…sorry. What would you like to do instead?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month ago
that’s really cool! What book is she from? The words have me intrigued.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month ago
Oi, what book is this darling from? I’ve read a book titled Glitch but I’m assuming this isn’t the same book (which I could be wrong but this doesn’t look like a middle-grade sci-fi/time travel book).
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month ago

My goodness Lucy! LOLLLL
Gabriel: “We’re going fishing for your own merfolk now, so you can understand how I feel.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 1 week ago
Gabriel: *Looks at her and smiles* I haven’t forgotten you. Would you like to go fishing?
Well lookie, has my dear boi finally stopped being so awkward?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
I want to animate with it eventually! I probably won’t get to that for a bit though.
I haven’t done any rigging yet. The links worked and the dragons are very cool!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
blender as in the program?
Yessz.
I’m currently working on a character model, and I’m almost done with the body. I just have to finish the feet. I’ve made a couple other things but that’s the main project I’ve been doing.
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 month, 1 week ago
Ok so first of allllll, sorry for replying an entire month late 😭
Second, I think Jonas made some really great points! I totally agree with him.
I’d also add that there’s a reason cliches and tropes exist–and that’s because they work. Oftentimes they can be overdone and end up boring and predictable, but they can also be…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Aaaaah, I can’t believe how long I disappeared for! I got distracted with blender, and ignored this, but I want to come back! I’m posting this so now I have to do it or I’ll embarrass myself :p
- Load More
