@whalekeeper
Active 16 hours, 30 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6048
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 4 weeks ago
I think your guys need a therapist, let’s be real. If they had therapists, they wouldn’t have to question themselves so much and suffer from emotional whiplash.
Yeah XD. though to be fair, most of them wouldn’t even talk to a therapist. Gabriel won’t even go to doctors he’s so scared of being discovered.
Nahim actually does go to the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 4 weeks ago
I showed your message to a friend who’s a contest creature for the video game the mech is from, and he got a good chuckle out of it lol.
I did too.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 4 weeks ago
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel waited until he had closed the distance to let the red veins go down his blades. As he had said, he went for the tail first, blades ready to come down. Out of the fog came the set of three griffon-like claws. Gabriel had already launched himself for the tail, unable to move out of the way midair. Instead, he put his…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 4 weeks ago
Thanks!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
That looks so awesome. I think transparent framed art should be a thing I need in my life.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months ago
@kielah-h
I’ll rp tomorrow. It’s just not there tonight.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
@loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @anyone else @princessachronicle (did I type that right?)
Hi I made more art
This is more video game fanart, I’ve got the original in a glass backed frame and I’m over the moon with how the evening light shines through it haha

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
Ah I should try the blue pumpkin, I saw it in all the recommendation videos I watched when I started. I didn’t knw it was flexible though, I definitely need to try it out.
Oooh that sounds nice! Yes, I think that’s what I meant. Have you seen the glass pens too? They’re so pretty!
Wow that presentation sounds cool, and extra…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
Noooo!!!! I draw family and friends all the time, but I could never do myself, lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
Ah I love it!!!! His nose is shiny. lol. That is literally the first thought that came to mind. lolololololol. I love it tho!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months ago
Haha!!!! Love it!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months ago
Sorry for taking so long. No excuse.
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel drew his blades, adjusting his mask. “A hound-like creature. Lucy and I met it earlier.” He sighed. His body was aching and tired. He didn’t want to deal with this now. Hopefully the monster would pass by.
The clicking paused, before beginning again at a slower pace, creeping…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
Little doodle

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago

Art contest submission
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 7 months ago
Art drop

-
Ruth changed their profile picture 7 months ago
- Load More

