@whalekeeper
Active 12 hours, 25 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6048
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
🤜🏻⚪️ @raxforge
🤜🏻⚪️ @trailblazer
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes ma’am! 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Oooh, I really like Lorraine! Some other ideas: Greta, Jamie, or Faith.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you!! <3
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
So pretty!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Ah, I’m glad then.
Well, I’m not an expert either, but I have been poking around in Slavic stuff (especially Russian) for going on five years now, so I can at least find answers should you need them.
Like I’d probably go to you with WWII questions. There’s a lot of stuff there that I don’t enjoy dredging up. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Anyone got a name for a tough, honest, but also really sweet and cheerful mom friend character who gives really good hugs? She’s somewhere in her thirties and I’m imagining her as a redhead, but that could change. The only name I can think of is Rosie, but that doesn’t quite fit.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Awww girlyyy I’m sorryyy <3 I care about you so much and if you ever need to talk to someone I’m here for you <3
I’ll be praying!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you!
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay hahahaha
I’m just playing around with things at the moment, I’ll let you know what I decide!
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh yes! Sappy but I love ittt! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks!! <33
Actually no. I found it like that. I have lots of reference pics of her, but this one was the closest to how she actually looks. (Besides the AI generated ones…but her eyes got messed up so it looks a little creepy 🤣)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
I noticed we used the same quote about stars!
lol.
It’s such a good one, even if it is a little sappy.
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
don’t be afraid to keep it though! I liked it!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
thx!
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
- Load More

