@whalekeeper
Active 2 hours, 11 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6048
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
This is not something I would enjoy doing, but it’s a thing. So here.
1) Get some boots a couple sizes too big, a large overcoat, a pair of gloves, and some blood from a butcher (or kill a dozen or so pigeons).
2) Fill a burlap sack with a bed sheet, linens, ect. Set up the parlor with your typewriter facing a window as if you were…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae YAY!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
“What are you doing here? How did you find my home?” Max’s usually merry, kind grey eyes flickered with such a fire of fierce protection for his family that Baron shuddered under his gaze.
“I-I didn’t come to fight or kill.”
Max was slightly taken aback by Baron’s voice. Last time they had met it was a constant monotone, now it was qu…
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ben Gunn and Flare – Rooftop gang
“Stay down you dirty bird,” Ben said as the last guard fell to the ground. He looked around, “Where did Felic… oh, whatever her name is go?”
“I don’t know,” Flare was panting, “I told them that they should leave to keep the kid safe.”
Ben nodded, “Makes sense. Should we try to find her?”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I haven’t had time to read through everything, but I’m still interested in doing this. I’m not sure if I will be able to vote before 10pm, but I should have time tomorrow.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ack! Sputter, GASP.
Fine. I’ll just have to use words from my actual WIP.
A voice broke the peace of the mountain side. “Wonder if they’ll take us this year.”
Zlati whipped around, concentration thoroughly shattered. Flopped a few paces away, Vulka lay in the sparse grass with a grin firmly in place. He rolled over onto…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
All I know of Barnes is from the Character Castle, and I really want to know the context of that last meme.😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
oh actually because he doesn’t fly leaving it as it is might not be a problem, he just needs muscles that hold up his wings.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Suspenseful music plays*
Leo
Great blue stars. Leo’s teeth clenched. A tail, here, halfway home. These creeps really hard no discretion. “Good man. On Zero.”
Three.
He tapped his com unt to alert Silvia.
Two.
Silvia even with them under the pretense of taking Quincy. Her eyes were sharp, fingers twitching over her…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks!
Yeah I’m hardly done, I’ll need to work on the muscles eventually too, this was just kind of a test run for the new wing design. -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks!
It’s two wings with two layers each. It would be four, but they are fused together at the ends (Yes they do fold and unfold I’ve tested it with a paper model lol)
hmm for a couple reasons actually. Flax has to be super lightweight to fly for one. Usually winged creatures in books are just people with wings, but realistically…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
wow it actually looks so much better now lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Ty! Just the effect I was going for. Creepy, but not scary creepy. More of just otherworldly.
Thank you!! Glad you like it! : D
Ok I actually just finished it today!

-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
friggin’ = fridge (the appliance that you put food in to make it cold) + in’ (to make it a verb)
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @liberty @hybridlore
Here’s your 700 (actually a little over) for the 14 snowballs y’all threw at me.
ridiculous amount of snowballs
Y’all gotta chill XD
Mostly you, Ellette😤
😆
Riker nudged the front door open, walking into the small foyer. He stepped aside to give Leon room to get inside and glanced around the…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
lol. Poor Joseph. It must have been awful for him.
ah yes. Eric is very proud of himself.
good. Good! I’m so glad this scene works well! “touch down Tulip!!” (Storks if you haven’t scene the movie that quite come from)
I’m surprised there was no comment on the Julian/Joseph conversation.
was it good? Does it fit? -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
that’s what (frustratingly) keeps me from being able to say this scene doesn’t work.
I don’t like you at all.
yes! Yes it does make sense, and I hate that I’m saying it, but it fits.
I doubly don’t like you.
I also agree that the interactions seem very stiff or formal, but I wasn’t sure if that’s what you’re going for.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
“How’re you holding up”
Rory glanced over at Leo. “I’m okay.”
Leo nodded and continued on.
Rory glanced back at the school. He felt a crawling sensation along his spine. As if… as if someone was watching them.
Rory evened his pace so it would match Leo’s steps. He came alongside the older boy. “I think someone’s followi…[Read more] - Load More
