@whalekeeper
Active 8 hours, 23 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6045
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Ugh, Alan actually did it. I was hoping he’d come to his senses. The ending of that chapter is the kind that always makes me and my siblings chant “read another chapter!” when my dad does read alouds. Anyway, I think the descriptions of magic were fine. It’s fantasy, and you made it all up.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Nahim scene (which will probably end up in my book)
275 words
“Life for me has been…dark since they died.” Nahim turned his face away.
Master Canin wrapped his arm around Nahim’s shoulders like a father, pulling him close. “I know, Nahim. The war has taken away my daughter. It’s been years since I’ve seen her.”
N…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ooh, fun question. I would write a suicide note and throw one of my coats in the river so it looks like I drowned myself.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
Amelia
(I hope to have Stephen and David soon)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Saw a movie with this in recently and it was painful.
Don’t get me started.
I have some of the boards done. Not all of them tho.
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
We’re getting our Christmas tree on Sunday!!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Sorry I took so long to get back to this. I vote A!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
sounds good. Again, it’s your book. But, for me the spell images being described or not would be the difference between me putting down the series at this book or continuing if I had bought the book or checked it out in their library.
CP == Christian Perspective?
haha! That’s a good one to watch movies with always. No, Cle…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
Anybody want to see some Character Aesthetics?!?!?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
SEVENTH TIME IT DELETED MY POST. GRRRR
You can’t separate spell casting from demonic power. The Bible makes that clear. So, if wyou want the spell casting, your going to have to keep the other part in mind.
Okay, I got through about twenty seconds of the first song.
FF!!!! I love Final Fantasy soundtrack! XV is my…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
So, whenever I’m overwhelmed, whether by emotions or circumstances, or just whatever, I have to remind myself that God is there and He cares and wants me to turn to Him for help. I understand it’s not easy for everyone to talk to a God that they can’t physically see or hear, but He’s there, Kefa. He wants you to come to Him wit…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
beast.
Fine. I’ll write. I feel like I am everyone’s target. *sigh*
@liberty (because I’m nice and you like my story. lol)
Josef looked down. “It’s complicated. I didn’t choose this. I’m just… trying to survive like everyone else.
Franz shook his head bitterly. “Survive? By enforcing fear?”
Josef dropped his voic…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Hmm. well, first of all the fact that the church has stopped being attacked. Then a reference Sabina made in her letter about the soldiers being super tense. Then Joseph notices the same thing.
Hmm. I wounder how true this will turn out to be.
Haha,
Poor Joseph. I completely understand his reaction to this.
I know poor…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Aww!! 🥰
So, one question—why would Amelia inherit part of her uncle’s inn? Wouldn’t that usually go to her brothers?
Also, I like that we’re getting more conversations between Joseph and Amelia. However, I feel like they’re all based on future situations—mostly just “what if this happens?” Except for this one:
[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey.
Just wanted to pop in to let you know I’m still praying for you Kefa.
May God be with you.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
now I need to writer something for Nahim…
- Load More

