@whalekeeper
Active 4 hours, 37 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6045
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I wrote my twenty balls, but it’s a controversial topic and I don’t feel like blowing up KP, so I’ll refrain from posting.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
My dolls always had to live out my books.
It was tragic.
I acted out the entire Narnia series with my dolls once.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, like Elishavet said, seeing his pain and brokeness coupled with his kids is amazing. It’s a wonderful board! I love it!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m so glad you liked it!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
You should! It’s soooo good!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Wheel of Time is on my to read list. My characters are separated into groups/by themselves at the moment, but they are going to meet up at some point in the not so distant future. I think there are two together, and the other four are alone somewhere, but two of them will meet up shortly.
How does character B’s plot impact c…
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Not finished my words, but I did want to show y’all some poems I wrote:
Éphémère
Retirés comme l’air de nos poumons
Vous êtes le silence maintenant
Nous sommes ce que nous devenons
Les chaînes du temps en remontant.
Here’s a translation:
Ephemeral
Withdrawn like the air of our lungs
You are the silence now
We are what we become<…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Interesting! I like all y’all’s thoughts of him!
Remind me again what SC stands for…….
As I said before, I can’t answer questions, but I love the thoughts!! Thank you! You two are the first to ever see this board, and I’m a little proud of it. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Ooooooo, looks sticky and sweet. Should be percent to feed to the little cousins come Christmas day.
*Grins*
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Hmm. Well, he looks like an SC, maybe an anti-hero or antagonist, although I don’t know if he’s a villain.
Is he perchance the oldest of the street orphans?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
here you go!!
I can’t wait to hear feedback on who he is and what sort of character he’ll turn out to be!!!

-
Koshka replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh yes please. I love guessing what type of character a charie is from their board.
-
freedom replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow And I have no judgement towards you for disagreeing 😊 💜 We’re free to have our own opinions on this matter :3
-
Koshka replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I just had to go look up what a French silk pie is (and am now craving chocolate). I love those, but we typically make chocolate cream pies with merengue like coconut cream pies (which we also make, and pecan pie, pumpkin pie, sweet potato pie, cheesecake…*moan of hunger*)
I don’t remember hearing of this hopscotch, but I’d be…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I still love role playing games, even though I don’t play them very often anymore.😂 Dollhouse, except it would catch fire, tea party, but the rubber duck’s little brothers would find a way to wreck it, new rubber ducks had to make perilous journeys to reach the other ones, a ridiculous amount of romantic drama…our toys have int…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh very interesting! I really like it. It feels like the perspective of somebody who is forgetting their life but still loves the people around them through confusion.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s a much more coherent poem than my typical rambling-until-they-turn-to-poetry thoughts end up.
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon oooh I love the aesthetics!!!! ✨✨✨
@elishavet @koshka @ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @anyone-else-idk-lollll
Riker Aesthetic for the 3rd book (the extra, glowing text is from the song “Here Again” by Elevation Worship)
I’m testing out a new style of Aesthetics, so here ya go
My boi😘

-
Koshka replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
- Load More
