@whalekeeper
Active 42 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6045
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
What I wanna know is if there’s an Appreciate Slightly Above Average Height People day.
I guess that’s where I’d be, at 5′ 5″, but one of my younger brothers and both of my parents are taller than me and I feel short. Probably all of my siblings will be taller than me someday. 🙁
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
But tall people are already appreciated. They can reach stuff in the high cabinets.
From what I can find, June 22nd is National Tall People day, but there is no Appreciate Tall People day.
What I wanna know is if there’s an Appreciate Slightly Above Average Height People day.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
‘Appreciate Short People Day’
Is there one for tall people… because I might not be a short person.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes! These are just what I have running through my mind and never put on paper!
My dad was in the military and is now in law enforcement and one thing he always says is, “When I get shot, I’d rather have A guy carry me out then a woman try to drag me out and end up getting us both killed.” He’s a very tall, muscular guy, and I honestly…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
OH HE WOULD LOVE THAT!
(I would love that!)
That could be funny. And crazy. And possibly dangerous, so maybe we shouldn’t.
It would be so good! We should! We should!
I’d find it far more interesting to RP then a public school anyways. I like it much better, and it’s way better for Rory.
Besides, technically Rory is already g…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Everything you said fits. There’s definitely some gothic architecture and old buildings mixed in with the newer technology
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I love all of these ideas thank you!
Wait, I just realized Brea might be too old to be watch over like that. Oops. XD Well maybe the idea can still be used with another young character.
No, she’s like 9 or 11ish. She was an unplanned kid, so that’s why there’s a big age gap between her and Lois.Your idea totally works.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator That’s some good advice right there
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
When in doubt, blow something up, preferably something important. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Didn’t want to make a new topic, so this seemed like the most fitting place for this.
I’m a bit stuck with my story rn and I just need some filler or something. So does anyone have ideas for things my characters could do/trouble they could get into? It could be as ridiculous or mundane as you want, I don’t care. Any idea is a good idea right…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
So, if Santa lives at the North Pole, and Flat Earthers believe that the earth is flat and therefore there is no North Pole, where would Santa live? The moon? Or is that just a lamp?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
aw that’s sweet. I’ve only known one of my grandparents decently and she’s starting to forget stuff (Just called me my sis’s name for the first time last week 😭) but she’s gotten more relatable as she declines which is not what I expected. She didn’t connect well with people when my mom was younger, but she’s become more…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I mean for me it’s a very case-by-case thing. Like if a woman took an important mission with a bunch of men, knowing she’s the weak link, and potentially putting their lives at greater risk, then that’s wrong. Whereas if she’s the most capable in a scenario, yeah, I’m putting my trust in her and not in an inexperienced leader.…
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @keilah-h @whoever else was talking about this
I asked the question of what my family thought about women in combat around the dinner table tonight. There were a lot of things brought up that I hadn’t even thought of. Here are some of the insights from my parents:
- It’s not fair to the other side to have women on…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Poor kid. XD
Well, he’s basically old enough to graduate, right?
We could just…idk, make him Leo’s apprentice or something. That could be funny. And crazy. And possibly dangerous, so maybe we shouldn’t.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m referring to the women in battle thing.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I doubt Rory’s going back to school. I don’t know how I’d RP school life after this. 🤣
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
So we could certainly use Barnes’s help.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
It is a bit confusing. XD
I was taking them to Leo’s apartment (since the apartments have also been introduced before) to get them to a safe place where we can come up with a plan.
In order for Silvia, Quincy, and Rory to go back to school, we’re going to have to defeat/remove/in some way displace the Agents (and apparently for Leo…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*tosses twelve year old me back into the past*
It did send me an email! Maybe I’ll just start doing that for fun so I hear the cool notification sound!
Am I okay? - Load More

Flat Earthers don’t seem like the type to believe in Santa lol.