@whalekeeper
Active 4 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6044
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Probably something like NaNoWriMo, but for only a week?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I got an email about something called Crazy Writing Week. It looks fun. Does anyone here know what that is?
@whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @rae @linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @esther-c
@hybridlore @grcr @help-I’m-out-of-tags
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
And Charles survives another chapter! Yay!
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
Fun fact: The Great Pyramid actually has eight sides.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Since I don’t know where you’re going with this, I can’t really provide a good opinion on whether you should keep it or not. It’s very different from any of your other drafts (which isn’t a bad thing!).
I would just say that if you’re going back to add more details about Andromeda, made sure you don’t get too info-dumpy,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Y’all. I’m listening to music while rolling cookies and I have found a song that’s pert near perfect for Leo (especially right now)
I just need U by Toby Mac
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @grcr @ellette-giselle @theducktator
Thanks, y’all💜💜💜
And yes, the quote references Aadelheide…I didn’t kill anyone else that’s special to Leon, I promise. (errr…that doesn’t mean that no one dies in Book 3 tho🫠 so far at least 1 person dies in all 3 books, so uhhhh…yeahhhhh)
I am concerned about this “broken i…
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @theducktator @liberty @ellette-giselle
*sits back and watches as the chaos and questions unfold*
And yes, Liberty, Hans hates Jews and is the main villain of my first novel (and other novels as well…he’s the main villain in several of my WW2 WIP ideas).
and yes, Elishavet, Hans’ entire life has been pretty…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper
Leo
And just like that, the lady was gone. Leo looked down at Quincy. Sighed. And retrieved the necklace from the five year old’s curious mouth.
“Play with it, don’t eat it. I thought you were past the ‘everything is edible’ stage.”
Quincy squinted at the shiny thing wrapped around his fingers.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Go right ahead!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh boy indeed.
Leo
He knew a second before Quincy landed in his lap that something was about to blow.
The kid was about to bolt. And he had no idea where he was going.
Leo should have kept hold on his arm.
Then Rory was rapidly vanishing down the lorry, leaving Leo with a five year old, his little sister in a bloodstained…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
oh boy. Rory hates you both right now. lololol
Rory
Rory had jumped when Leo grabbed him, but then the boy let him go and began talking to the woman. He said she wasn’t an agent. Well of course she wasn’t. Rory could have seen that immediately. However, she was someone linked with government, and it looked like she was…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Leo
His gaze flickered to the woman, then to Rory, the gears in his head spinning in a blur. He moved.
But not to run and jump from the bus. His hand shot out to lock on Rory’s arm and anchor the kid in place.
“She’s not an Agent.” But not necessarily a friend, despite her soft words. Just the fact that she knew…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
A choking feeling of dread filled Rory and he stumbled to his feet, clutching Quincy to his chest. “Stay back!” he whispered. “Don’t hurt them, please!”
He glanced down the aisle. No one seemed to have noticed his movement. He darted a glance at Leo, his eyes pleading silently. Run Leo! Run!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Well don’t make your readers mad, and then they’ll get your aesthetic boards right. lol
Yeah, that’s better! Now I can see a picture that was blocked before. The man with his arms in the air. I think that cries redemption louder than the red text.
Good. Okay.
I didn’t realize how dark the text made it until I took it o…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
hmmmmm.
I’ll have to look through Sabina’s letters and see if I mentioned his age.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Wow, thanks! Even got the purple eyes. Is that a crow on a horse in there? Did you put the hand in there for the his wizard scars?
You’re welcome!
Yes, that is a crow on the horse.
Yes, that is for the scars.
It feels a little too dark for Alan. It needs his bright and heroic side. I don’t see much of a desire to go on or b…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I see Eric’s taken up a new hobby, teasing everyone for any signs of love. He better watch his back if he gets a girlfriend.
Lol. No kidding.
Joseph seems to have overcome his shame over being afraid? Unless he was just distracted in that moment. But I feel if this had happened earlier, he would be calling himself a coward a…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
haha.
- Load More
