@whalekeeper
Active 3 days, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @esther-c @everyone-else
I signed up!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Zeke?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks so much for the feedback!
Oh, I’ll take a look at those sections you mentioned. Thanks!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I love it!! I was definitely surprised, that Amelia and Joseph wanted to adopt him so soon. We didn’t really get to see Sabina’s reaction.
I just caught two typos:
Without a word, Sabina gathered him up in her arms, and Ezra laid his head against her, his eyes closing. Sabina rocked him, humming softly.
I think this is meant to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
is there a free version?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
NEXT SECTION
It was night, and Joseph sat in Liam’s bedroom keeping watch. Sabina sat at the bed, stroking the boy’s head. Joseph had told her about Beric’s acceptance of Christ, but not the full story. She was already worried, and he felt now was not the time…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I really like this picture!!! So good!
Congrats on the win!
I’m glad Power judged because I wouldn’t have been able to submit anything today. With Christmas right around the corner I’m swamped!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks for the ideas! Also, the fact that Tauren shops like an old man is hilarious to me XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed,
Tauren spins around under the evening rays, filtering down through the canopy above. He laughs pushing his curls out of his eyes.
“Les..!” He shouts, breathless from running around. Lesli smiles as Tauren spins her around, her bare feet gliding over the grass. She laughs, but it feels for…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
off I don’t know those characters that well, but here’s some random ideas:
Dumpster diving even though it might be illegal?
Somebody tries to film a vlog only to realize their life isn’t that interesting
Sending my characters shopping is my literal favorite because everyone shops differently. (Tauren is super stingy and loves sales,…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Noooo, not more deaths!😭
So I’m not the only one who likes Leon best. 🙂
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @grcr @everyone-else-who’s-posted-boards-here-recently
I stalk this chat and always forget to actually type stuff, lol. I love all your boards!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness, Sef and Lilitu kissed!😃 I’m so happy! Poor Neveah though. 🙁 I do think it makes more sense to start the story here then when she was four.
-
calyhuge replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Speech and debate tournaments. I have to do a lot of speech-writing for that, so it’s going to be busy 😀
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
Noblest uses of magic:
• Defeating evil.
• Helping people.
• Making video games for your nephew as bribes. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
It was so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Sammmmeeee!!!!
And thank you so much!!!!
I agree with you so much on that hahaha! Like “I’m sorrry this is probably so cringe but I love it!!!”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
I had to manually go in and change a lot of things because I wanted only parts of some of the pictures to be colored.
How did you do that? I must know!
- Load More
