@whalekeeper
Active 3 days, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
I don’t really shop much except groceries and the occasional ridiculous impulse buys
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah I think he just wants her to move on and have some fun 😭😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
XD of course! Ranting is what I exist for.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes like actually so much
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae Hi! You haven’t been on in 8 days, and I just wanted to make sure you didn’t get abducted by aliens. How are you?
-
Nah, they tried, but to my dismay they left me alone once they realized how crazy i was.
apparently they aren’t in need of crazy writer people. Sad.I’m doing good, just didn’t have anything to really post on here, plus I’ve been busy.
Thx for asking though, I appreciate it.-
So writers are immune to alien attacks? That explains a lot, actually. XD Glad you’re doing okay! You’re welcome, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!
-
-
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’d prefer to have the prompt now, before I’m super busy with school again, but either way works.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Wow, nice, that’s really good!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon
Oh, that’s lovely! -
calyhuge replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty look up Bukele and you’ll see
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Nope. No redemption for Hans. Plenty of chances in the book I read, but he turns them all down.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
GIRL! That is insanely good!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
How about checking back with everyone Jan. 1st?
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
What’s your favorite kind of Christmas cookie? I like cardamom-orange shortbread cookies dipped in chocolate 😋
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I just kinda don’t have time for this kind of thing and it might be many months before I do You can keep tagging me if you want but I’m probably not going to get back to you. Life is just a little too much rn : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Almost all my characters have some kind of rough fashion throughout there timeline!
If you mean the same thing as I do when I draw that here’s what I try to do:Imo, Edgy is when you’re trying to look a specific way for aesthetic, and rough is when it happens naturally. Like pants naturally get holes in them, but if somebody has…[Read more]
-
calyhuge replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Central American policy, actually. It’s more interesting than it sounds, and now I love Bukele.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeper
Tyyy
Yeah I want it to take some time so she can have a negative character arc hehe
Also idk if you noticed but Tauren literally told her her pain wouldn’t be worth living/writing about 😭😭 he just doesn’t get that it takes time to process trauma. But he has good intentions of…[Read more]
- Load More
