@whalekeeper
Active 3 days, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
@jonas
I need help.
So, Andrew (otherwise known as Raxforge) said he would like it if I could play a piano song called Quiet at Dawn by Galen Rise. It’s a beautiful piece, that sounds in my skill range, but I can’t find any sheet music for it (it only has a little over 900 views on YouTube).
I was wondering if you could help me make my own sheet…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Also, I just saw what you said to Linus about Liam not being a Christian. Then how does Sabina’s statement make sense?
Sabina smiled through tears. “He is happy now. Much happier and safer than I could have ever made him, and much more loved than I could have ever loved him.”
Also, I don’t know if an orphan who hasn’t had a family for a long time…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Good section! I was going to say, it seems weird that Beric would change so quickly, but now I see he’s still going to struggle.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I LOVE THAT SERIES!!!! BEST BOOK SERIES EVER!!!!!!!!
Oh they are so good!!!!! Phil is my favorite. Then Rolf and Alastair. Oh, and I like Furgus too. Oh yes, and Jigson!!!
AH!!!!!! I can’t believe you read them too!!!!!!
I read Summer of Suspense through to Rescued in the Rockies.
SHE’S COMING OUT WITH ANOTHER!!!!???? I thought…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Do check it out! I took the family to see it this morning. It was the second time in a row for me in the space of just a few days, and it’s as good as the first time! Maybe even better.
Warning: When i first saw it my friend and I were hanging onto each other for several parts, and there was one section where we both cried. In the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
NEXT SECTION
The next morning, Joseph, Amelia, and Beric bade farewell to the orphanage. Noah had spoken with one of the men in the church, and he offered to give the Conway’s a ride in his cart since Beric was still recovering from his injured leg.…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh good, I’m glad Cass isn’t playing her. That was just horrible before.
So, since Cass is the perfect child (in Lilitu’s mind, I’d really like to see him fail in areas. Maybe in a way that Lilitu doesn’t even notice but the reader does. Ya know? Just my thoughts)
I liked this chapter a lot. Good job. One thing:
Liv had…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
YESSSSS!!!
Okay sounds good!!!!! Are you still writing your story? you should resend me the link, I’ve always loved your story! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
OH! Ellette, you’re gonna be so happy… ( @theducktator and @grcr might also want to know this)
I have a recent development…
Cass is no longer going to be playing with Sef’s feelings.
He’s officially a nice guy again hahaha
Since Lilitu and Sef are separated for a good chunk of the book, there’s no opportunity for this to happen. Cass is…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @anyone-else
Next chapter!!!
What am I doing?
Frustration built up in Lilitu’s chest until he wanted to scream.
But he couldn’t scream….or else Adar would find him.
Cass isn’t going to come bail you out this time, he pressed his lips together in a thin line. You have to figure it out yourself.
He tried to find a comfort…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I will!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Wonderful! Tag me when you do!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay great!!! hahaha!
Really??? That makes me really happy!!!! Thank you!!!! <3
Speaking of Eloy, I just wrote a funny Eloy scene (it’s kind of cheesy I think, but I’m going to edit it later.) I’ll post it in a little bit!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I know. Can’t we just settle nicely in the middle instead of falling off the road on one side or the other? lol.
Anyhow, I think this movie is a fairly well done example of a strong girl who isn’t a long haired guy. I don’t agree with all her lines of thought/reasoning but still it’s a good example of staying more in the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Not at all. Tag me whenever you want.
This is a really good chapter. Well balanced dialogue, not cheesy on the emotions, but enough to make you feel them. Well done.
(I’m really hoping for more Eloy in this draft. *hint hint*)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Now THAT might have just been your best chapter ever. I could feel Alan, I could sense that he was completely trust the Saviour, yet there was also pain with it, but his grief was quiet by now. If you could make the grief in the chapter before this more forceful then it would beautiful contrast to the calm in this one.
Very…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m glad you liked it! And I’m glad it seemed more realistic than you thought it was going to be, that’s great. Yeah, not a fan of the outfit but I’m glad it was mostly in the trailer.
Yeah the whole tough girl thing is really interesting. It’s weird, but I have a theory to why it happens. For multiple issues, I think…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @jonas (let me know if I’m tagging you too much, I know you’re probably busy!!!!) this goes for anyone else too, please let me know if you’d like me to stop tagging you lol @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @anyone-else
Here’s a second half of the Lilitu chapter:
(Again, this is unedited so this won’t be the finished product, this is…[Read more]
- Load More

Sure! I think it will be doable. I gave it a listen to see what it’s like, and it sounds like it shouldn’t be too difficult. It’s a nice song! I got the first couple lines written without much difficulty, so I should be able to do the whole thing, although I don’t know how long it might take.
Okay, thank you so much! This means a lot to me.
If you would like my help in any way, plz reach out. If you’d like, I can give you my email.
Thank you again!
No problem! Honestly, it’ll be good for me to have something to do, since I’m on break until the 21st and will probably get pretty bored. I will be on vacation this week, so I probably won’t get too much done on it until I get back, btw.
Email would probably be a good idea, since I don’t think KP lets you share files (except for images.) Mine is…[Read more]
I haven’t gotten too much time to work on this, but I’m getting onto a better schedule this week, so I should start making faster progress. I’ll email you the PDF of what I have so far just so you can see it. Let me know if you think there are any mistakes. My ear is not perfect.