@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Hmm…It looks like a Robbin Hood fanfic. Otherwise I have no idea. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Also, where do you get your pictures?!?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Ohhhhhh. Ottoline. Is she okay in the end? (Please say she’s okay in the end)
*Watches in concern*
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ahhh, the coffee debate. I like coffee. It just doesn’t do good things to me.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Lucky. If I drink too much caffeine, I’m up until 4.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah, my acting age…. 1) I’m a writer (need I say more?). 2) I work in kid’s ministry (Puppets! Action songs! Glitter!).
I’m not sure what a “normal” adult even is.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*sobs*
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Coffee has a ton of health benefits as well. I did a whole debate on this.😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yalllll the spies won 😭😭😭😭😭
I don’t know how… didn’t we write more words?? XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Same. I love coffee (even though I seem to be immune to caffeine? It’s weird).
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve liked coffee since I was about 4.😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes…….
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I like it about 50%-75% coco. I don’t like milk chocolate very much.
Actually, there’s a study on why girls like, (and even crave) chocolate. It’s because real coco has vitamin B, and that’s something that girls need. Somehow God made it so that our bodies know that Chocolate is high in vitamin B, and so we crave it! Pretty cool,…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s cool!@koshka
I’m in the middle of some videos I have to watch to get a driver’s license sometime in the near future, and they’re dreadfully…dreadful. Especially since I’m not desensitized to stuff at all…
I KNOW.
I was only 14 when I joined, so you’re really not much younger than most people in the forum.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I LOVE chocolate!
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw thanks Ellette for clarifying my age. I’m not that old. XP
I wouldn’t worry about it too much. By the time we age out, hopefully most of us weill be like, published authors who have blogs and email lists and all sorts of contactable stuff. Just because we might have to leave the Kingdom of Pen doesn’t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
And yeah, like Jonas said, we may not get kicked off because I doubt they’re keeping up on how old everyone is. So as long as we continue to act like teenagers and hoodwink everyone, we may be able to last this one out for years!
- Load More
