@whalekeeper
Active 5 hours, 45 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
i can be cool too, guysssss
*feels very cool*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*hopping on the trend to change your name to a funny one*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨'s profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
XD Your name is now Andrew instead of Monsieur Andre.
-
Koshka replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, and then you’ll have to figure out what the gods represent, and then you’ll have to have a basic mythology, and then there’s the question of how they teach this mythology….
-
Koshka replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Whimpers*
Maps? I tried. I really did.
*Screaming intensifies*
Yeah, I probably need to find some natural boundaries I can stick in. I’m not trying to be Tolkien. I just don’t know where to make it stop.
Not that I don’t love it at the same time….. -
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s okay Keilah. The other day I called one of my characters something like “my little wolf child” and “baby”.
My older sister looked at me with this blank stare and asked who I was talking about because “Isn’t he the soldier?”
-
Koshka replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ahhhhhhhhhhh yesss…… It never ends …..
I actually really need to flesh out some of my cultures on these lines, but then there’s the cultures inside bigger cultures, and the random pockets of society, and this is just one tribe?!
*Screams into pillow in a mixture of pure joy and pain*
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve always said your name Keilah /hay-tch/, lol
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Yep! North Atlantic or New England accent. Though everyone here says /h/ as /ay-tch/ instead of /hay-tch/ and it drives me insane.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
You have ceased to be French.
…I’m Australian… so I don’t understand very much of what you’re saying
Also, if any of you think that I have an Aussie accent, know that your dreams have been crushed.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Especially Sniper’s and Demo’s, which I’ll show later if you want.
I’m intrigued
Also, I respect your bravery to post old drawings. I tried to do that once…and I backed out before pushing the “submit” button
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Great! Perfect!
I’ll see what I can do.
I often draw in the evenings while hanging out with my big brother, and all I can think about rn is what he’s gonna say when he sees what I’m drawing, and now I’m gonna explain myself lol
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Mine too (though I think Oathbringer has the coolest climax ever)
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Probably Words of Radiance.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s not that I don’t like Kaladin, it’s just that sometimes he annoys me.
Ah, ok. That’s actually a good idea, I only read the rest of the series last year but I forgot a lot of stuff already lol.
Which book is your favorite?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*sadness* At least one of my brother’s best friends agreed with me.
I haven’t read Wind and Truth. I own it, but I’m planning on rereading the whole series, and Way of Kings is taking forever to arrive from my library.😭
- Load More
